Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bizarre but 16:47 - Jan 28 with 2219 viewsrgp1

They can't be many if any teams about where the club's reserve teams is sailing off into the distance in their league, but the same clubs first team is cut well adrift at the bottom of their league.
Bizarre but on 16:48 - Jan 28 with 2200 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lovely symmetry to it isn't there? Shame it isn't the other way round, but I'll happily take any good news coming out of the club regarding on the field successes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bizarre but on 16:55 - Jan 28 with 2171 viewsTractorgirlforever

These players are our future..exciting times ahead i think
Bizarre but on 16:56 - Jan 28 with 2170 viewsPhilTWTD

If I remember rightly, the reserves and the U18s had excellent seasons the year we got relegated from the Premier League. U18s won their league title, beat Newcastle in the end-of-season play-off.
Bizarre but on 16:58 - Jan 28 with 2146 viewswkj

Bizarre but on 16:55 - Jan 28 by Tractorgirlforever

Our near future too if the inevitable fate is sealed you couldn't help but speculate.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bizarre but on 17:01 - Jan 28 with 2136 viewsBlue_Moses

Like when we won the reserve league in 01/02 and got relegated from the Premiership?
Bizarre but on 17:13 - Jan 28 with 2092 viewsIllinoisblue

Bizarre but on 16:55 - Jan 28 by Tractorgirlforever

that's assuming they're ever given a chance or are good enough to stake a claim. When was the last youth player to break through and establish themselves? Bishop in 14/15. Dozzell, sadly, has not been given a chance. Morris and Folami have had a couple of games then disappeared.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bizarre but on 17:19 - Jan 28 with 2069 viewsrgp1

Bizarre but on 17:13 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

that's assuming they're ever given a chance or are good enough to stake a claim. When was the last youth player to break through and establish themselves? Bishop in 14/15. Dozzell, sadly, has not been given a chance. Morris and Folami have had a couple of games then disappeared.

Being in a firefighting position doesn't help when bloody young players.
Bizarre but on 17:23 - Jan 28 with 2055 viewsbluefunk

Kenlock, Lankaster, ??
Login to get fewer ads

Bizarre but on 18:04 - Jan 28 with 1962 viewsIllinoisblue

Bizarre but on 17:23 - Jan 28 by bluefunk

Kenlock, Lankaster, ??

hard to claim that Kenlock is established. Lankester is exciting. He could be tearing it up in League 1 next season.

62 - 78 - 81

Bizarre but on 18:15 - Jan 28 with 1944 viewsrgp1

Bizarre but on 18:04 - Jan 28 by Illinoisblue

hard to claim that Kenlock is established. Lankester is exciting. He could be tearing it up in League 1 next season.

My only concern is young players in League 1 are liable to get booted up in the air due to the Industrial nature of the fare on offer.
Bizarre but on 18:18 - Jan 28 with 1930 viewsWhymarkmariner

Bizarre but on 18:15 - Jan 28 by rgp1

My only concern is young players in League 1 are liable to get booted up in the air due to the Industrial nature of the fare on offer.

Well if they are Industrial in League One then we'll just have to be Agrocultural won't we ?
Bizarre but on 18:21 - Jan 28 with 1919 viewsPecker

Hope that we can keep and develop them all into first team players.
Bizarre but on 18:31 - Jan 28 with 1882 viewsHerbivore

Downes is getting a lot of game time. Hard to say he's not an established first team player now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bizarre but on 19:23 - Jan 28 with 1775 viewsIllinoisblue

Bizarre but on 18:15 - Jan 28 by rgp1

this negative overly-worried attitude needs to stop immediately. The youths can't play now because a relegation battle's too tough for them. They can't play in League 1 because they might get kicked a bit. Best they all keep their tracksuits on until we get in a league suitable for them to play in.

62 - 78 - 81

Bizarre but on 19:29 - Jan 28 with 1753 viewsBasuco

The same thing happened in 2002, only difference was the first team were relegated from the Prem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024