Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
09:49 - Feb 8 with 12762 views_

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 23:09 - Feb 8 with 1486 viewsGodzilla

I liked the stupids

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 00:37 - Feb 9 with 1434 viewsFfluff

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 22:48 - Feb 8 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Trespass from Sudbury. New Wave of Heavy Metal band in the 1980's should have been huge.

Trespass still very active. My brother played bass in the original line up. That’s him far left on the album cover.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 4:59]
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 07:49 - Feb 9 with 1400 viewsLord_Lucan

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 00:37 - Feb 9 by Ffluff

Trespass still very active. My brother played bass in the original line up. That’s him far left on the album cover.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 4:59]

He looks like Ian Hunter

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 09:06 - Feb 9 with 1376 viewsPhilTWTD

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 21:47 - Feb 8 by jaykay

not my cup of tea but blue mercedes lead singer came from leiston

And follows TWTD on Twitter! Judging from the Crass logo he uses on there his musical tastes have changed somewhat since hitting the charts. I used to live with his cousin some years ago.
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 14:01 - Feb 9 with 1308 viewsWeWereZombies

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:53 - Feb 8 by footers

Cradle of Filth are Ipswich too, aren't they? Would love to see Dani Filth in the stands.

I think Cradle of Filth are from Hadleigh actually...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 16:38 - Feb 9 with 1276 viewssyntaxerror

Thanks for posting..
The were called Marines before, weren't they?
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 19:12 - Feb 9 with 1250 viewsFfluff

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 07:49 - Feb 9 by Lord_Lucan

He looks like Ian Hunter

yeah, that's a good shout..
on 19:32 - Feb 9 with 1242 views_

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 16:38 - Feb 9 by syntaxerror

Thanks for posting..
The were called Marines before, weren't they?

Login to get fewer ads

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 07:51 - Feb 10 with 1190 viewsballycastle

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 18:33 - Feb 8 by Bluespeed225

Brothers were big Town fans, used to go away with Nick on the coach 80-81, Neil was mascot when we at Primary, mid 70’s!

I hit the drums in the first band that Neil played guitar in, we were called On Parole, we were proper punk had six songs and practiced in Stonelodge youth club.
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:09 - Feb 10 with 1163 viewssoclopath

They where Keith Wymer, Dave Cutting,Roy Clover Benny Foster, Ron West.
THEY WHERE NICK AND THE NOMADS.
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:17 - Feb 10 with 1161 viewsBluespeed225

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:09 - Feb 10 by soclopath

In an earlier post in this thread I mentioned I knew a bloke who had original Bluesville posters for The Action. That was Ron West.
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:30 - Feb 10 with 1151 viewsblueislander

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:09 - Feb 10 by soclopath

And from 1964 till 1967 they packed out virtually every gig they played locally. They made one record under the name of Niv Nomads. Then Nick left to join The Pink Fairies, who were I believe from Southend.
The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 19:45 - Feb 10 with 1130 viewsWeWereZombies

The Greatest Suffolk based band that you've never heard of... on 11:30 - Feb 10 by blueislander

And from 1964 till 1967 they packed out virtually every gig they played locally. They made one record under the name of Niv Nomads. Then Nick left to join The Pink Fairies, who were I believe from Southend.

Pink Fairies drummer Twink (who later played in Cambridge based Stars with Syd Barrett) was born in Colchester and had previously been in The Pretty Things. I heard in my teenage years that The Pretty Things were from Southend or were Southend based but Wikipedia says main men Phil May and Dick Taylor were both born in Dartford and the band formed in London.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024