Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday 10:34 - Feb 8 with 2223 viewspatrickswell

I’m spending the weekend with the wife in the New Forest and driving back on Sunday. Score updates on Five Live is about all I can stand to take from this fixture at this point in time. I really hope that those going do get something nice to remember - it would be a nice time to break this losing away run, and those who go to Carrow Road for this game deserve something special. I hope Lambert and the team give it their all for you.

Stay safe.
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 11:04 - Feb 8 with 2174 viewsiamipswich

Agreed, anyone brave enough to go deserves something special. But you just never know!!

Poll: Who will return first?

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 11:48 - Feb 8 with 2123 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'll be at a swimming gala in Haverfordwest

#livingthedream

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 13:40 - Feb 8 with 2049 viewsVaughan8

I need a good excuse not to watch it. If it was good weather I was planning to go to the zoo with my son, but as it looks like its raining and windy, I'm going to be forced to watch it. If I'm at home I can't help but watch it! haha
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 13:43 - Feb 8 with 2035 viewsRyorry

There'll probably be more pony at CR than in the New Forest

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 14:29 - Feb 8 with 1987 viewsRomeo4

I’d echo that. To those that are going, as difficult as it gets, please keep singing throughout. No matter what the score is (& I’m aware it could get ugly) keep going. We might not currently have the better team but let’s show these budgies who has the best supporters. If we are to go down let’s go down with plenty of class.
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 14:57 - Feb 8 with 1958 viewsBluedandy

Many thanks .... I am taking my two sons on their first ever trip to Sparrow Road .... boy are we bang up for it.

Pray to all Gods that Judge seals victory in 87th minute and then I might be finally forgiven for foisting my football allegiance onto them.

Town triumph 3-1 ....
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 15:18 - Feb 8 with 1922 viewsBurwell_Blue

Top Tip - don't waste your time at the Motor Museum.
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 19:02 - Feb 8 with 1779 viewsPecker

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 11:04 - Feb 8 by iamipswich

Agreed, anyone brave enough to go deserves something special. But you just never know!!

We do not deserve something special for supporting our team. I know what you mean, but No Surrender.
Login to get fewer ads

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 13:08 - Feb 9 with 1631 viewsRyorry

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 15:18 - Feb 8 by Burwell_Blue

What's so awful about it?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 14:56 - Feb 9 with 1554 viewspatrickswell

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 15:18 - Feb 8 by Burwell_Blue

I’m having a spa day instead. Should probably have saved it till tomorrow though.
Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 18:08 - Feb 9 with 1459 viewsPecker

Just wanted to send my best wishes to those going on Sunday on 13:08 - Feb 9 by Ryorry

What's so awful about it?

I've been there, a few years back and it was a good afternoon out. Must have changed somehow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024