Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs 18:03 - Feb 10 with 3223 viewsgtsb

If we are struggling next season in League one after a couple of months then fine but give the man a chance to have a preseason and reshape the team. He inherited a poor side and Pep Guardiola would struggle to keep us up. Some people on here are so deluded it's unreal.
People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:06 - Feb 10 with 645 viewsBlueBadger

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 18:35 - Feb 10 by LeagueOne

I don't see how people questioning the legitimacy of a manager who's been wound up and sent off leaving him away from the dugout and into the stands as deluded. If anything it says that the man has lost it, I've been a fan of his until now but given recent performances, the way he's set teams up, and now the dugout meltdown I seriously question whether or not we've got a another crock of a manager in post who's best days are behind him. He's clearly bitter about the fact he's managing us to League One while Norwich are a success otherwise he'd have kept his cool, its an unpopular opinion but if Keane had done this while here we'd have all been on his case, it's just for the fact nothing is good and the club is falling apart at a rate of knots that we've convinced ourselves he's going to save us.

If Keane had done this, all sorts of idiots would be saying 'well done Roy' and ignoring the 3-0 defeat.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:11 - Feb 10 with 637 viewsbrogansnose

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 18:53 - Feb 10 by homer_123

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good manager. Not the manager we need to stave off relegation, which, surely, is what he was brought in for?

Yes, he's as good a manager we could hope for in League 1. But League 1. FFS.

I hate to say this, and it eats me up, but this is whats going to happen and we need someone who knows football in and out because sure as hell Evans doesn't, although, he seems to be slowly learning.
People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:48 - Feb 10 with 590 viewsnodge_blue

totally agree. some real idiots saying stuff. We played pretty well. The only difference between us was the finishing.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

on 19:49 - Feb 10 with 590 views_

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:55 - Feb 10 with 565 viewsPecker

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:48 - Feb 10 by nodge_blue

totally agree. some real idiots saying stuff. We played pretty well. The only difference between us was the finishing.

Blinkered at best.
People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:56 - Feb 10 with 563 viewsbrogansnose

on 19:49 - Feb 10 by _

Yeah, if you're going to get sent off at least land a punch.
on 19:57 - Feb 10 with 560 views_

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 19:56 - Feb 10 by brogansnose

Yeah, if you're going to get sent off at least land a punch.

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 20:02 - Feb 10 with 545 viewsCuffy81

Most sensible post on here all day

Modern football is so temporary, it's going to take time to sort this mess out and chopping and changing managers is not going to help short or long term. He inherited a poor poor squad completely devoid of confidence lacking any form of goal threat and hadn't been able to turn around, in all honesty which manager would have?

Not saying Lambert hasn't or won't make mistakes but we really need to get completly behind him for the remaining games and start planning for league one.
Login to get fewer ads

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 20:08 - Feb 10 with 538 viewsTrequartista

on 19:49 - Feb 10 by _

I think he went a bit Liam Neeson. He has a grudge with Norwich and was waiting for anyone in yellow in green to start a confrontation.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

on 20:09 - Feb 10 with 534 views_

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 20:08 - Feb 10 by Trequartista

I think he went a bit Liam Neeson. He has a grudge with Norwich and was waiting for anyone in yellow in green to start a confrontation.

People turning on Lambert, get a grip ffs on 20:13 - Feb 10 with 529 viewspeterleeblue

However Coleman at Sunderland had become part of the losing culture at Sunderland and was ultimately moved on with a fresh perspective required. (although its by no means certain Sunderland will come back at the first time of asking)
I do feel Lambert at least needs to make a fist of this relegation battle to buy himself the couple of months into next season you talk about. If he stays and gets it wrong we are then in league 1 for an additional season that could be avoided.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024