Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60351 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 06:11 - Feb 19 with 3352 viewsm14_blue

She may return to have the baby... on 05:42 - Feb 19 by Benters2

She is only 'British'when it suits her agenda.

She hates this country.

The End.

I agree with your sentiment but, like it or not, she is British. She has no other nationality.

Therefore, it’s up to us to deal with her. That’s international law and we can’t just ignore that, however much we might want to.
She may return to have the baby... on 06:53 - Feb 19 with 3323 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 06:11 - Feb 19 by m14_blue

I agree with your sentiment but, like it or not, she is British. She has no other nationality.

Therefore, it’s up to us to deal with her. That’s international law and we can’t just ignore that, however much we might want to.

I couldnt care less she can stay out there forever for all i care.
She may return to have the baby... on 07:14 - Feb 19 with 3312 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

She may return to have the baby... on 21:04 - Feb 18 by Championship

I'm more than happy to have her return if she's having the baby removed from her and her family and going to jail for a long time. I don't have much faith in reality that it will occur like that. Yes there is some new legislation going through parliament but some higher ups in the security forces also say we won't be able to prove she committed any crimes.

We'll have to wait and see.

I don’t get the ‘can’t prove she committed any crimes bit’ - isn’t it illegal to simply be a member of ISIS in the same way that it’s illegal to be a member of other extreme groups, like National Action for example?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

She may return to have the baby... on 07:59 - Feb 19 with 3285 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 07:14 - Feb 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I don’t get the ‘can’t prove she committed any crimes bit’ - isn’t it illegal to simply be a member of ISIS in the same way that it’s illegal to be a member of other extreme groups, like National Action for example?

More than likely yes. There are numerous examples of convictions for connections to ISIS some to individuals that haven't even ventured out of the country.

As I said earlier, I think this in this particular case there is a load of media hype and I can't understand why particularly. Why not in this case for example? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tareena-shakil-isis-bride-uk-prison-

As for Bentley disagreeing with facts, I gave up long ago trying to explain it's too painful. You have a gift for getting upset about opinions that you want other people to have even though they haven't expressed them. Like Pecker and his anonymous "theys"

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 08:17 - Feb 19 with 3268 viewsBluebell

Sorry haven't read the whole thread and this may already have been mentioned...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6716167/Jihadi-bride-east-London-Shamim

Really? People are thinking she should be allowed back here after saying the "Manchester Arena bombing was 'fair retaliation' for military strikes in Syria" and naming her son after an Islamic warlord!
She may return to have the baby... on 08:55 - Feb 19 with 3241 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 08:17 - Feb 19 by Bluebell

Sorry haven't read the whole thread and this may already have been mentioned...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6716167/Jihadi-bride-east-London-Shamim

Really? People are thinking she should be allowed back here after saying the "Manchester Arena bombing was 'fair retaliation' for military strikes in Syria" and naming her son after an Islamic warlord!

Not allowing her back isn't too dissimilar to trying to deport Peter Sutcliffe to Syria.

She is British - and she should be trialled and made an example of.

IMHO of course.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 09:07 - Feb 19 with 3215 viewsChampionship

Hopefully the more she talks, the more evidence they have against her. She has pretty much said she's supporting ISIS, they've lost almost all their territory and she wants to come back purely, as a Sky presenter put it, as a business decision.

Hopefully reality will hit her hard when she returns because she seems to have her head in the clouds.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:07 - Feb 19 with 3212 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 09:07 - Feb 19 by Championship

Hopefully the more she talks, the more evidence they have against her. She has pretty much said she's supporting ISIS, they've lost almost all their territory and she wants to come back purely, as a Sky presenter put it, as a business decision.

Hopefully reality will hit her hard when she returns because she seems to have her head in the clouds.

Better than in a bucket I suppose.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 09:15 - Feb 19 with 3179 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 08:55 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Not allowing her back isn't too dissimilar to trying to deport Peter Sutcliffe to Syria.

She is British - and she should be trialled and made an example of.

IMHO of course.

She should be put on trial in Syria. If she survives that, then bring her back and put her on trial here.

If you commit crimes in another country, you should face the rule of law in that land first. Bad luck if it has the death penalty though. Lol.
She may return to have the baby... on 09:16 - Feb 19 with 3171 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 09:07 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Better than in a bucket I suppose.

Bucket?
She may return to have the baby... on 11:14 - Feb 19 with 3109 viewsjeera

"Allowed".

How many times...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 11:16 - Feb 19 with 3105 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 09:15 - Feb 19 by Withnail

She should be put on trial in Syria. If she survives that, then bring her back and put her on trial here.

If you commit crimes in another country, you should face the rule of law in that land first. Bad luck if it has the death penalty though. Lol.

LOL.

on 11:19 - Feb 19 with 3101 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 11:16 - Feb 19 by jeera

LOL.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:21 - Feb 19 with 3094 viewsWithnail

on 11:19 - Feb 19 by _

She's had the baby. Unless ISIS have made her pregnant again?
She may return to have the baby... on 11:22 - Feb 19 with 3085 viewsjeera

But he has a cool avatar.

I wonder if anyone's ever told him Richard E Grant is a tosser.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:24 - Feb 19 with 3068 viewsChampionship

Someone hinted about a drone bombing recently. On a refugee camp.
She may return to have the baby... on 11:25 - Feb 19 with 3062 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 11:21 - Feb 19 by Withnail

She's had the baby. Unless ISIS have made her pregnant again?

"Yellow Jacket!"

Look everyone, I said Yellow Jacket!

"Snowflake!"

Give it a rest.

on 11:27 - Feb 19 with 3049 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 11:22 - Feb 19 by jeera

But he has a cool avatar.

I wonder if anyone's ever told him Richard E Grant is a tosser.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:29 - Feb 19 with 3043 viewsjeera

on 11:27 - Feb 19 by _

It's a chance for people to offer a view.

They don't really know what their view is, or how they even got there, but it's an opportunity.

Never miss a pointless opportunity to air a stupid view online.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:34 - Feb 19 with 3034 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 11:29 - Feb 19 by jeera

They don't really know what their view is, or how they even got there, but it's an opportunity.

The earth is flat.
on 11:38 - Feb 19 with 3022 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 11:29 - Feb 19 by jeera

She may return to have the baby... on 11:49 - Feb 19 with 2980 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 11:34 - Feb 19 by Championship

The earth is flat.

Finally, someone talking sense on here. If the earth was round how come all this stuff isn't rolling off my desk? It's not NASA science, it's simple.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 11:49 - Feb 19 with 2976 viewsjeera

on 11:38 - Feb 19 by _

Quite.

But even if you think she's a scumbag, she's still our problem.

"Leave her there" and she shouldn't be 'allowed' to come home, as though there's about to be some reward...

This is happening. It's a real thing happening to real people:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-47260450/the-syrians-returning-home-after-ye

I think their attempts to restructure shouldn't be inhibited by us as much as possible.

on 11:54 - Feb 19 with 2945 views_

She may return to have the baby... on 11:49 - Feb 19 by jeera

Quite.

But even if you think she's a scumbag, she's still our problem.

"Leave her there" and she shouldn't be 'allowed' to come home, as though there's about to be some reward...

This is happening. It's a real thing happening to real people:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-47260450/the-syrians-returning-home-after-ye

I think their attempts to restructure shouldn't be inhibited by us as much as possible.

She may return to have the baby... on 11:56 - Feb 19 with 2930 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 11:49 - Feb 19 by footers

Finally, someone talking sense on here. If the earth was round how come all this stuff isn't rolling off my desk? It's not NASA science, it's simple.

Yea gravity is just a theory man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024