Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL 11:54 - Feb 22 with 3796 viewsITFC1983

Seems to speak a lot of sense...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 12:09 - Feb 22 with 3745 viewsthereuser30

Really good this. Positivity around the club and looks like the right decisions being made from the outside have been happening since Hurst left.

Goals win games, but teams that grow together have the potential to become legends. Mainly found tweeting things, @Scribblr_42
Blog: Numbers, Ipswich and a Blog Devoid of Cool Graphs/Infographics – Part One

on 12:13 - Feb 22 with 3721 views_

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 12:16 - Feb 22 with 3713 viewsCOYBitfc

Listening to it now, he speaks well...
All sounds positive and sensible in terms of structure

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 12:32 - Feb 22 with 3665 viewsmonty_radio

All the words are there, as they are with Paul and Marcus - planning, communication, transition etc. Until we start winning again though, it's wallpaper on a crumbling wall.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 12:55 - Feb 22 with 3620 viewschicoazul

He comes across a deeply unimpressive individual.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 12:57 - Feb 22 with 3614 views_

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 12:55 - Feb 22 by chicoazul

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 13:07 - Feb 22 with 3581 viewsScuzzer

But he is one of our own.
Ipswich through and through.

Established 1968

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 13:33 - Feb 22 with 3539 viewsGuthrum

Good they now put more of this stuff in the open on YouTube, so fans can see it more easily.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 13:41 - Feb 22 with 3522 viewssoupytwist

I'll watch the video later but before Christmas someone who has had quite a bit of dealings with him referred to him disparagingly as a wannabe Dan Ashworth.

I said that I didn’t mind that, as long as he did a better job of running the football side of things than had been the case while Milne was in overall charge.
INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:22 - Feb 22 with 3475 viewsFixed_It

Have you ever met him in the flesh? My guess is you haven't as you are well wide of the mark.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:26 - Feb 22 with 3458 viewsericclacton

Poppycock!

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:26 - Feb 22 with 3458 viewsitfcjoe

on 12:13 - Feb 22 by _

I worry it is all being done on the cheap.

O'Neill is now in charge of the academy, which was a full time role just a few weeks ago, and picking up all of Ian Milne's role, which was also a full time role until a few weeks ago, and this new role as a conduit between Evans and Lambert.

It's not to say he isn't capable of these jobs, because in my few dealings and from what i've heard he is capable......but is anyone truly capable of doing all these jobs, or are we just spreading a top member of staff so thinly that they won't be able to achieve enough.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:30 - Feb 22 with 3440 viewschicoazul

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:22 - Feb 22 by Fixed_It

Have you ever met him in the flesh? My guess is you haven't as you are well wide of the mark.

I havent, no. I am simply saying that on the basis of that one video, and from seeing him on Look East a couple of times, he does not impress me at all. And given Marcus' dismal track record of appointing senior staff at ITFC , that doesnt exactly fill me with confidence.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:31 - Feb 22 with 3432 viewschicoazul

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:26 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

O'Neill is now in charge of the academy, which was a full time role just a few weeks ago, and picking up all of Ian Milne's role, which was also a full time role until a few weeks ago, and this new role as a conduit between Evans and Lambert.

It's not to say he isn't capable of these jobs, because in my few dealings and from what i've heard he is capable......but is anyone truly capable of doing all these jobs, or are we just spreading a top member of staff so thinly that they won't be able to achieve enough.

The implication seems to be that Marcus himself is taking charge on a lot more granular basis while LO'N has this wishy-washy new role that even he couldnt explain properly. Yippee. Can't see how that will possibly go wrong.

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 3428 viewsfooters

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:30 - Feb 22 by chicoazul

I havent, no. I am simply saying that on the basis of that one video, and from seeing him on Look East a couple of times, he does not impress me at all. And given Marcus' dismal track record of appointing senior staff at ITFC , that doesnt exactly fill me with confidence.

If you'd seen him in the urinal you would certainly be impressed.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 3429 views_

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:26 - Feb 22 by itfcjoe

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:37 - Feb 22 with 3412 viewsitfcjoe

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:31 - Feb 22 by chicoazul

The implication seems to be that Marcus himself is taking charge on a lot more granular basis while LO'N has this wishy-washy new role that even he couldnt explain properly. Yippee. Can't see how that will possibly go wrong.

A football club needs a full time Chief Executive, until Evans realises this things will always be much harder than they should be

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 14:42 - Feb 22 with 3393 views_

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 13:07 - Feb 22 by Scuzzer

But he is one of our own.
Ipswich through and through.

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:44 - Feb 22 with 3380 viewschicoazul

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:33 - Feb 22 by footers

If you'd seen him in the urinal you would certainly be impressed.

Have I told you about the time I happened to see Martin Keown's penis? He stood next to me so of course I had a look, he was quite impressively well hung but the weird thing is he took his balls out to have a wee.

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:57 - Feb 22 with 3341 viewsfooters

INTERVIEW WITH LEE O'NEILL on 14:44 - Feb 22 by chicoazul

Have I told you about the time I happened to see Martin Keown's penis? He stood next to me so of course I had a look, he was quite impressively well hung but the weird thing is he took his balls out to have a wee.

Congratulations, chickers- you have had me in fits for the last five minutes.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024