Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) 19:03 - Feb 24 with 3556 viewsGlasgowBlue

edit. He changed his mind.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 19:03]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 19:55 - Feb 24 with 1130 viewsvapour_trail

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 19:21 - Feb 24 by Championship

Arrizabalaga got cramp and the game had to be stopped. Physio treated him. Sarri decided not to risk him for the shoot out and tried to sub him. Arrizabalaga refused to come off and this went on for a couple of minutes until Sarri backed down. Sarri was livid and looked like he was walking out but he turned round and came back.

Sarri has no credibility left. The second Arrizabalaga started waving Sarri off before the sub he had to be subbed for Sarri to have any authority. Either the captain or Sarri himself should have forced Arrizabalaga off.

Sarri will likely walk or be sacked tomorrow.

Sarri will go. The players clearly know he is a dead man walking and Kepa’s abysmal behaviour is a demonstration of this. He’s fcked.

Kepa shouldn’t play for the club again, but he will next week because it’s chelsea.

The fault lies with abramovic and the culture that’s been created at a club which undermines managers through the entire ownership period. No player came to sort it out on the field. They all recognise the manager doesn’t have authority. It’s a basket case football club.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 19:59 - Feb 24 with 1113 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 19:55 - Feb 24 by vapour_trail

Sarri will go. The players clearly know he is a dead man walking and Kepa’s abysmal behaviour is a demonstration of this. He’s fcked.

Kepa shouldn’t play for the club again, but he will next week because it’s chelsea.

The fault lies with abramovic and the culture that’s been created at a club which undermines managers through the entire ownership period. No player came to sort it out on the field. They all recognise the manager doesn’t have authority. It’s a basket case football club.

And yet somehow, they’re the most successful English club of the last 10 or so years

Hard to see them being properly competitive anytime soon though, regardless of who replaces Sarri

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:09 - Feb 24 with 1089 viewsvapour_trail

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 19:59 - Feb 24 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And yet somehow, they’re the most successful English club of the last 10 or so years

Hard to see them being properly competitive anytime soon though, regardless of who replaces Sarri

Funny old thing innit.

I (optimistically) predict decline for chelsea now. There’s one of our fans on 5live defending the keeper now for some reason.

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 1072 viewsfooters

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:09 - Feb 24 by vapour_trail

Funny old thing innit.

I (optimistically) predict decline for chelsea now. There’s one of our fans on 5live defending the keeper now for some reason.

Abramovich has lost interest, and his money is nought compared to the others now. Two-window ban on signing players (quite rightly) and the huge, pointless loan army. Ridiculous state for a club to be in. Put your house on Chelski decline- been in the stars for some time. How they'll apparently lure Zidane with £200m is still a mystery...

BTW good to see you, vapes!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:22 - Feb 24 with 1063 viewsvapour_trail

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:17 - Feb 24 by footers

Abramovich has lost interest, and his money is nought compared to the others now. Two-window ban on signing players (quite rightly) and the huge, pointless loan army. Ridiculous state for a club to be in. Put your house on Chelski decline- been in the stars for some time. How they'll apparently lure Zidane with £200m is still a mystery...

BTW good to see you, vapes!

Et toi, footers.

Listening to sarri now, sounds as if he’s falling on is sore and protecting young kepa.

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 1050 viewsChampionship

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:09 - Feb 24 by vapour_trail

Funny old thing innit.

This is a dream scenario for the contrarian. Already seen stupid points like "if this was Gerrard or Terry everyone would be praising their passion". No they wouldn't.

Melts.
I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:27 - Feb 24 with 1040 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 19:04 - Feb 24 by Championship

That was Sarri's Jon Snow moment. Sarri failed miserably. Truly amazing.

Sacked in the morning. Authority has crumbled.

Janos Slynt in goal.

Poll: Best Football Song

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 20:31 - Feb 24 with 1037 viewsStenvict

If Kepa didn't get cramp, he would've stayed on. Sarri thoughts he was injured and needed to be subbed, he didn't and was desperate to stay on and be involved in the penalties. I'm sure, knowing Caballero's penalty record, they would've discussed before the game replacing keeper's should it go to penalties.

It's simply a case of Kepa thinking he was being subbed purely because Sarri thought he was injured, he wasn't injured so told Sarri such.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

I think Sari has just quit during the cup final (n/t) on 23:20 - Feb 24 with 908 viewsMrTown

Madness moment.

Scratching my head at anyone who thinks Sarri should be sacked. The man worked v well at Napoli, struggled to begin and read that was lucky to get through the first season and relied upon moments of brilliance from infivdual players.
But when he got them playing SarriBall last year they were immense to watch on BT Sport.

Can’t see anyone wanting to go into a club banned from 2 transfer windows.

Needs a lot longer.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024