Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) 09:23 - Feb 27 with 2408 viewsMalcolmBlue

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:25 - Feb 27 with 2398 viewsSteve_M

Are we referring to the Championship by that name now?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 2397 viewsSuperblue95

What is this back time you speak of? And how does one be big in it?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:26 - Feb 27 with 2395 viewsfactual_blue

If we leave the EU, I reckon we'll be back within a decade.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 27 with 2390 viewsPJH

Is this a competition to rearrange the words in a sentence so that they make some sense?
How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 27 with 2387 viewsWeWereZombies

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:26 - Feb 27 by factual_blue

If we leave the EU, I reckon we'll be back within a decade.

But this time we will have to put up with the Euro...if we can fulfil the economic criteria.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:36 - Feb 27 with 2359 viewsfactual_blue

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 27 by WeWereZombies

But this time we will have to put up with the Euro...if we can fulfil the economic criteria.

Good.

This country needs to behave in a more mature manner, learn to work with others and learn the truth about our shameful imperial past.

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:41 - Feb 27 with 2337 viewsfactual_blue

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 27 by PJH

Is this a competition to rearrange the words in a sentence so that they make some sense?

Big In The Back Time would be a great album title.

I'll email Fleetwod Mac

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:43 - Feb 27 with 2330 viewsPJH

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:41 - Feb 27 by factual_blue

I'll email Fleetwod Mac

And Big In The Back Time Again could be the follow up album.
Login to get fewer ads

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:46 - Feb 27 with 2315 viewsfactual_blue

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:43 - Feb 27 by PJH

And Big In The Back Time Again could be the follow up album.

Even better - how about a group called The Back Time, with Big as their lead singer?

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 10:24 - Feb 27 with 2254 viewsWeWereZombies

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:36 - Feb 27 by factual_blue

Good.

This country needs to behave in a more mature manner, learn to work with others and learn the truth about our shameful imperial past.

By allying ourselves with recent imperial powers that do not have a shameful past?

Like France, The Netherlands, Italy, Belgium...

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 10:59 - Feb 27 with 2199 viewsBasingstokeBlue

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 09:41 - Feb 27 by factual_blue

I'll email Fleetwod Mac

Then start a fanzine site called "Those Were the Big-in-the-Back-Time Days".

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

I suppose I should put a foul language warning up for this... on 11:13 - Feb 27 with 2178 viewsWeWereZombies

Although you should be able to tell that from the title

For some reason Bernard Manning came up when I did the YouTube search for this.

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 27 with 2028 viewsLeagueOne

Unless something radically changes in football and with our ownership we will never likely play in the Premiership again. It's been clear that even the Championship became too rich for Evans and he's not going to spend any more than he is, while other clubs seem to get richer and richer around us, more so the longer we are away from the top.

As for this division, I am not predicting a bounce back, maybe 2 seasons, 5-6 years at worse, if we can keep our finances stable and recruit well we can get promoted again, but I don't expect we'll ever be strong enough to stay up - again - not unless we suddenly get a ton of money to compete from nowhere.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 19:26 - Feb 27 with 1962 viewsJuggsy

FA Cup 4th round big time?
How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 1936 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This long?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 19:39 - Feb 27 with 1935 viewsbrogansnose

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 10:24 - Feb 27 by WeWereZombies

By allying ourselves with recent imperial powers that do not have a shameful past?

Like France, The Netherlands, Italy, Belgium...

Exactly, and we can add to that Germany in Africa and further afield, Turkey with the Armenians and Japan in China and elsewhere. Facters point remains, but we are not alone in this.
How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 19:52 - Feb 27 with 1901 viewsSteve_D

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 15:50 - Feb 27 by LeagueOne

Unless something radically changes in football and with our ownership we will never likely play in the Premiership again. It's been clear that even the Championship became too rich for Evans and he's not going to spend any more than he is, while other clubs seem to get richer and richer around us, more so the longer we are away from the top.

As for this division, I am not predicting a bounce back, maybe 2 seasons, 5-6 years at worse, if we can keep our finances stable and recruit well we can get promoted again, but I don't expect we'll ever be strong enough to stay up - again - not unless we suddenly get a ton of money to compete from nowhere.

Think in 5 yrs time we will be a non league club unless we get a change of direction from our owner , or maybe a new owner who would be willing to throw now needed many many millions after years of underfunding
How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 19:53 - Feb 27 with 1899 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Never

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 20:01 - Feb 27 with 1886 viewsOxford_Blue

Well, we might get to Wembley is the final of the Mr Clutch cup or something
How long will it be till we're big in the back time again? (n/t) on 20:03 - Feb 27 with 1880 viewsTrequartista

Never. Ruined. ITFC R.I.P.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024