Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! 11:17 - Mar 10 with 2683 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Surely there will be a mutually beneficial get out/cash in clause. Evans won't pay one player significantly more than the rest (and probably shouldn't,?). Oh and no chance of Keane either imho.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 11:41]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 11:20 - Mar 10 with 2634 viewscbower

Have to agree on Judge I'm afraid. He will be elsewhere. Keane may be different. Not sure he will have lots of suitors offrreing hefty contracts. I know his latest is a hamstring and not the long term knee problems but he is yet to show fitness over a sustained period. I have a feeling he may well be with us.

bluescouser

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 11:33 - Mar 10 with 2574 viewsbilllm

Sadly judge won't be here, I think if he was we would be one of the he favourites to go back up, he probably can't be replaced due to the financial restraints
Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 11:34 - Mar 10 with 2561 viewsBent_double

I suppose there is a tiny chance we could keep Judge, based on guaranteed game time, as opposed to bench-warming at Derby, for example.

Trouble is, he might be instrumental in us having a great start to the season in L1, then a Championship club comes along in Jan waving cash in ME's and Judges faces, and he's gone, leaving us in the lurch. Unless PL has got a ready replacement lined up of course....

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 11:44 - Mar 10 with 2527 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I don't see him staying, which is a shame. But he's done enough to get a contract from a Champ club.

If the terms of the options were in our favour wedve done something by now.

On the plus side, Bishop, Nolan and Dozzell should be able to give us an attacking threat from midfield in League 1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 15:49 - Mar 10 with 2200 viewsNo9

They have to get another club first.
They aren't at ITFC because they are world beaters
Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 19:53 - Mar 10 with 1955 viewscatch74

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 11:34 - Mar 10 by Bent_double

I suppose there is a tiny chance we could keep Judge, based on guaranteed game time, as opposed to bench-warming at Derby, for example.

Trouble is, he might be instrumental in us having a great start to the season in L1, then a Championship club comes along in Jan waving cash in ME's and Judges faces, and he's gone, leaving us in the lurch. Unless PL has got a ready replacement lined up of course....

Agreed, Judge wants to play and wants to play more centrally. Think he’ll consider sensible wages and guaranteed game time over bench warming on bigger wages. Not saying that’ll be with us but there’s a slim chance.
Think Lambert’s background could help a little too. Shame, I think the likes of Webster and Waghorn might have considered playing for Lambert in a different light to Hurst, oh and McGoldrick too, think we’d be promoted already with those three.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 20:11 - Mar 10 with 1915 viewsWadeyBlue

IMHO if Sunderland come up would imagine they would have no problem paying him big wages.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 20:24 - Mar 10 with 1871 viewsTown_Boy

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 20:11 - Mar 10 by WadeyBlue

IMHO if Sunderland come up would imagine they would have no problem paying him big wages.

His contract is already sorted with town was a couple weeks ago.. You heard it here first
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 20:30]

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 20:29 - Mar 10 with 1851 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 20:24 - Mar 10 by Town_Boy

His contract is already sorted with town was a couple weeks ago.. You heard it here first

Would be more than happy to be proved wrong.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 20:32 - Mar 10 with 1835 viewsOsborneOneNil

Sweet. That’s a weight off.
Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 12:02 - Mar 11 with 1475 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Alan Judge.....league 1.......but really! on 12:44 - Mar 11 with 1381 viewstheinbetweener

The depressing thing about it is that I think he alone would have made the difference between us going up and staying down in our PO season. I shouldn't keep dwelling on the past but how couldn't Evans see that. Surely the biggest regret in his 10 year tenure...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024