Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates 16:23 - Mar 10 with 1048 viewsdavblue

which is great.

However the presenters have plastic disposable on the desk
Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 1021 viewsJ2BLUE

There was a story yesterday about some baristas using a paper cup to measure out the liquid and then pouring it into a reusable cup.

Stupidity reaches new levels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 16:49 - Mar 10 with 982 viewsuefacup81

Can't see why implementing this is proving so problematic.

I've been going to Hertha BSC matches for over 10 years now, and the drinks have always been served in reusable plastic cups. €1-€2 deposit on them, which you get back upon return.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:10 - Mar 10 with 938 viewsgtsb

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 16:49 - Mar 10 by uefacup81

I've been going to Hertha BSC matches for over 10 years now, and the drinks have always been served in reusable plastic cups. €1-€2 deposit on them, which you get back upon return.

So simple isn't it and should be implemented world wide.
Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:30 - Mar 10 with 902 viewsstonojnr

theyve used them for a few years at Essex cricket, and the rugby, Le Mans has been using them for nearly a decade etc etc they make them with different logos/patterns, so they become collectable

its got to the point I dont know why such a big fuss is now made about introducing them, it should just be the default choice instead of disposable
Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:30 - Mar 10 with 901 viewsBluefish

Trent bridge do reusable plastic cups. You pay the deposit on the first one and then get it back when you take back your last one. It is a brilliant scheme

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:32 - Mar 10 with 901 viewsBluefish

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 16:32 - Mar 10 by J2BLUE

There was a story yesterday about some baristas using a paper cup to measure out the liquid and then pouring it into a reusable cup.

Stupidity reaches new levels.

Bought a new Starbucks reusable mug this week for using when I visit the office and it doesn't fit in the coffee machine. I had to get a normal mug to then pour in. Serious problems

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:37 - Mar 10 with 884 viewsnorfsufblue

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:30 - Mar 10 by Bluefish

Trent bridge do reusable plastic cups. You pay the deposit on the first one and then get it back when you take back your last one. It is a brilliant scheme

Cricket in general has been doing this for a few years. I can add Canterbury and The Oval to the list.... sometimes you get match specific cups that you can keep as a souvenir, also a great money maker for entrepreneurial kids which helps the groundstaff avoid having to pick them up!
Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 18:50 - Mar 10 with 816 viewsBluefish

Sky promoting reusable cups at the Emirates on 17:37 - Mar 10 by norfsufblue

Cricket in general has been doing this for a few years. I can add Canterbury and The Oval to the list.... sometimes you get match specific cups that you can keep as a souvenir, also a great money maker for entrepreneurial kids which helps the groundstaff avoid having to pick them up!

Headingley didn't. I assumed if TB did then they all would

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024