Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? 10:26 - Mar 14 with 3981 viewsLord_Lucan

Must have been serving in your lifetime.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:01 - Mar 14 with 918 viewsZedRodgers

Skinner.

No, not at the moment

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:07 - Mar 14 with 895 viewsLord_Lucan

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:01 - Mar 14 by ZedRodgers

Skinner.

Interesting Zed, regardless of his thoughts on Europe in the below - which is a very good listen - I also like him a great deal.

[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 15:10]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:13 - Mar 14 with 886 viewsZedRodgers

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:07 - Mar 14 by Lord_Lucan

Interesting Zed, regardless of his thoughts on Europe in the below - which is a very good listen - I also like him a great deal.

[Post edited 14 Mar 2019 15:10]

Yes.

There are probably other MPs I would agree with more policy-wise, but on integrity, character and likeability alone, it has to be Skinner for me.

No, not at the moment

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:35 - Mar 14 with 851 viewsBloomBlue

Tony Benn
Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:39 - Mar 14 with 842 viewsjaykay

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:01 - Mar 14 by ZedRodgers

Skinner.

this is the correct answer, plus footers more famous brother dingle

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:44 - Mar 14 with 833 viewslowhouseblue

as an mp, and turning a blind eye to his time as leader, michael foot. an absolute giant by modern standards.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:46 - Mar 14 with 829 viewsm14_blue

Heidi Allen.

For so many reasons.
Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 16:13 - Mar 14 with 795 viewsfooters

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 15:44 - Mar 14 by lowhouseblue

as an mp, and turning a blind eye to his time as leader, michael foot. an absolute giant by modern standards.

Thank you, your cheque's in the post. X

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing politics seems to be the order of the day. Who is your favourite ever MP? on 17:12 - Mar 14 with 760 viewspickles110564

Jamine Cann
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024