Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually 10:58 - Mar 21 with 26135 viewsunstableblue

... trying to run our country and improve it, based on being in a solid trading block.

Brexit is a dead duck, that was mis-sold. There is no resolution that is worth the negatives. Lets get back in Europe and be a strong reforming voice.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

If you think Brexit can be solved in anything under 5 to 7 years you are misguided. We haven't even started the process in anger.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:37 - Mar 21 with 1965 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:36 - Mar 21 by bahri

You can't wait for the Euro to be legal tender, then?

Fairly sure it is a legal tender already...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:41 - Mar 21 with 1959 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:36 - Mar 21 by bahri

I din't actually totally understand it but didn't Ian Blackford debunk that. There is a way of joining the EU without having to have the Euro. It was when he was accused of "mansplaining" by Kay Burley. I'm surprised there wasn't a ten pager on that one (unless I missed it).
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:46 - Mar 21 with 1951 viewsWeWereZombies

The euro already is legal tender in nineteen countries.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:50 - Mar 21 with 1937 viewsbahri

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:46 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

The euro already is legal tender in nineteen countries.

And what mistake that was

redandella

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:52 - Mar 21 with 1932 viewsJ2BLUE

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:28 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Of course it can, but this government was elected with the leave vote already taken and with Mays promise that we would leave.

A referendum could have two leave options and remain. It would still be honouring their manifesto commitments.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:52 - Mar 21 with 1930 viewsbahri

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:41 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

I din't actually totally understand it but didn't Ian Blackford debunk that. There is a way of joining the EU without having to have the Euro. It was when he was accused of "mansplaining" by Kay Burley. I'm surprised there wasn't a ten pager on that one (unless I missed it).

Well your either in the club or not.

redandella

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:53 - Mar 21 with 1927 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:50 - Mar 21 by bahri

And what mistake that was

Why?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:54 - Mar 21 with 1925 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:52 - Mar 21 by bahri

Why is there such a high correlation between Leave voters and sh1tty spelling?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 1909 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:52 - Mar 21 by bahri

It's a bit more complex than that.

Edit: Just found this. Looks like Ian Blackford may have been wrong. Apologies for misleading anybody.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-independent-scotland-would-hav
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 17:02]
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:00 - Mar 21 with 1908 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:54 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Can we please not go down that route again.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:02 - Mar 21 with 1905 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:00 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Can we please not go down that route again.

It's a question that deserves an answer. If you can't be bothered to use a spellchecker, how do I know you've been bothered to fully think through the subject of Brexit?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:02 - Mar 21 with 1900 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:02 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

It's a question that deserves an answer. If you can't be bothered to use a spellchecker, how do I know you've been bothered to fully think through the subject of Brexit?

*can't
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:03 - Mar 21 with 1896 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:02 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

*can't

Haha, beat me to it!
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:03 - Mar 21 with 1897 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:02 - Mar 21 by Butterbing

*can't

See? I cared enough to go back when I noticed my typing mistake. Therefore I can be entirely trusted on Brexit

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:04 - Mar 21 with 1895 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:52 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

A referendum could have two leave options and remain. It would still be honouring their manifesto commitments.

So we had a referendum and a general election, both of which had Brexit within. Both times the British public voted for leave/government with a promise to leave. So you could say that you have already had your second referendum.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:05 - Mar 21 with 1889 viewsbahri

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 16:54 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Pathetic and who said I voted leave?

redandella

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:05 - Mar 21 with 1889 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:04 - Mar 21 by Pecker

So we had a referendum and a general election, both of which had Brexit within. Both times the British public voted for leave/government with a promise to leave. So you could say that you have already had your second referendum.

Bobbins. Unless you're suggesting that the only reason for people voting for a political party in the general election was Brexit?

Which would still be bobbins.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:05 - Mar 21 with 1887 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:02 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Have I made any spelling mistakes?
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:06 - Mar 21 with 1886 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:05 - Mar 21 by bahri

Pathetic and who said I voted leave?

It was a general question. I didn't name you. Did I?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:06 - Mar 21 with 1883 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:03 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

See? I cared enough to go back when I noticed my typing mistake. Therefore I can be entirely trusted on Brexit

And you admitted your mistake.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:07 - Mar 21 with 1883 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:05 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Have I made any spelling mistakes?

"Can we please not go down that route again."

You needed a question mark I reckon.

I thought you said you voted remain anyway...
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 17:07]

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:08 - Mar 21 with 1875 viewsgiant_stow

They've take the petition down for maintenance- I smell a rat.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:10 - Mar 21 with 1865 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 11:39 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Every election we have ever had has been flawed. How many parties stick to every word of their manifestos? I shall save you the time of looking it up. The answer is none of them.

Herbi doesn't do democracy, he goes bananas if anyone disagrees with him...

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 with 1855 viewsButterbing

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:08 - Mar 21 by giant_stow

They've take the petition down for maintenance- I smell a rat.

It's been down a few times. Apparently, the website can't handle the traffic of those trying to sign coupled with those checking to see how many have actually signed.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:12 - Mar 21 with 1855 viewsbahri

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 17:06 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

It was a general question. I didn't name you. Did I?

Why tag my post then?

redandella

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024