Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually 10:58 - Mar 21 with 26132 viewsunstableblue

... trying to run our country and improve it, based on being in a solid trading block.

Brexit is a dead duck, that was mis-sold. There is no resolution that is worth the negatives. Lets get back in Europe and be a strong reforming voice.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

If you think Brexit can be solved in anything under 5 to 7 years you are misguided. We haven't even started the process in anger.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:30 - Mar 21 with 1483 viewsTrequartista

How would you stop people outside the UK signing this?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 18:30]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:31 - Mar 21 with 1475 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:30 - Mar 21 by Trequartista

The same way you stop people outside the UK influencing Brexit.

British citizens outside of the UK can sign it anyway.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 18:33]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:32 - Mar 21 with 1475 viewswkj

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:30 - Mar 21 by Trequartista

building a hard border, obviously

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:33 - Mar 21 with 1469 viewsboysof1981

Awwww bless.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:47 - Mar 21 with 1442 viewsWeWereZombies

Horror of horrors, I am outside the UK and I signed it.

But I have a verifiable UK postcode and a verifiable email address so that validated me to sign, first time round I answered the 'where are you?' question wrong (dozily I put in UK) and got the 'bad gateway' error when I tried to vote. Correctly inputting Portugal got me added in, over one and a quarter million now.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 18:50]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:47 - Mar 21 with 1440 viewsTrequartista

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:32 - Mar 21 by wkj

building a hard border, obviously

Build the fireWall now.

So you can't basically. I wonder how many Russian bots are being primed to inflate the figures.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:49 - Mar 21 with 1436 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:47 - Mar 21 by Trequartista

Build the fireWall now.

So you can't basically. I wonder how many Russian bots are being primed to inflate the figures.

None I should imagine, they want us out so they can retake Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania from a weakened European Union at some future date.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:49 - Mar 21 with 1436 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:47 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

Horror of horrors, I am outside the UK and I signed it.

But I have a verifiable UK postcode and a verifiable email address so that validated me to sign, first time round I answered the 'where are you?' question wrong (dozily I put in UK) and got the 'bad gateway' error when I tried to vote. Correctly inputting Portugal got me added in, over one and a quarter million now.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 18:50]

I just used my US zip code and ticked the box saying I was a UK citizen. Went through fine.

Obviously I got all my family to do it too.

And did it myself a further six times.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:50 - Mar 21 with 1433 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:47 - Mar 21 by Trequartista

Build the fireWall now.

Shame the firewalls weren't up when they were influencing all the gammons on FB to vote for it.

Putin loves Brexit btw.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:50 - Mar 21 with 1432 viewswkj

Build the fireWall now.

I doubt any/many I think Russia prefers the idea of the EU thinning its numbers

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 with 1430 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:27 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Well I'll cut you some slack! It's not a fair debate if you're on meth.

Thank You. I knew you were a softy at heart.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 with 1429 viewsTrequartista

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:49 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

None I should imagine, they want us out so they can retake Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania from a weakened European Union at some future date.

I agree they prefer the UK out of the EU, but i think they value disruption even higher.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 with 1426 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Thank You. I knew you were a softy at heart.

Are you hard, Pecker?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:52 - Mar 21 with 1423 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 by Trequartista

I agree they prefer the UK out of the EU, but i think they value disruption even higher.

So why would they prefer the UK out of the EU? Let's join some dots.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:54 - Mar 21 with 1416 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:27 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Well I'll cut you some slack! It's not a fair debate if you're on meth.

My ability to debate is fine, just that my spelling might be a bit off.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:55 - Mar 21 with 1409 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:54 - Mar 21 by Pecker

My ability to debate is fine, just that my spelling might be a bit off.

Um.. you've replied to that same post twice now!

I'll have what he's having!

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:55 - Mar 21 with 1410 viewsWeWereZombies

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 by Trequartista

A few fake ones will get through (mainly Moose and his herd) but the technology is already there to limit things, probably been improved since the four million of us petitioned against the 2016 result. I would assume an error rate of less than 1% now.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:57 - Mar 21 with 1402 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:51 - Mar 21 by footers

Are you hard, Pecker?

A bit high maybe.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:57 - Mar 21 with 1400 viewsfooters

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:55 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

Um.. you've replied to that same post twice now!

I'll have what he's having!

Chronic shoulder pain?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:58 - Mar 21 with 1401 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:55 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

A few fake ones will get through (mainly Moose and his herd) but the technology is already there to limit things, probably been improved since the four million of us petitioned against the 2016 result. I would assume an error rate of less than 1% now.

I'm not fake! I'm a UK citizen! Don't tell me you've joined the Birther movement!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2019 18:58]

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:58 - Mar 21 with 1396 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:57 - Mar 21 by footers

Chronic shoulder pain?

Well, mainly just the medication component.

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:01 - Mar 21 with 1389 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:27 - Mar 21 by WeWereZombies

feargal isn't real!!!!!

Of course Fergal is real. He was in Port Elizabeth waiting for me in a bar that doesn't exist. Currently on his way to Papua New Guinea.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:03 - Mar 21 with 1384 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:01 - Mar 21 by Pecker

Of course Fergal is real. He was in Port Elizabeth waiting for me in a bar that doesn't exist. Currently on his way to Papua New Guinea.

What if you just didn't go to the right bar?

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:06 - Mar 21 with 1379 viewsPecker

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 18:57 - Mar 21 by footers

Chronic shoulder pain?

My physio and GP say I have damaged my Infraspinatus and Teres Minor muscles in my Rotor Cuff in my shoulder.
Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:06 - Mar 21 with 1376 viewsSpruceMoose

Sign the petition people and let's get back to actually on 19:06 - Mar 21 by Pecker

My physio and GP say I have damaged my Infraspinatus and Teres Minor muscles in my Rotor Cuff in my shoulder.

That sounds rather painful. How did you do that?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024