Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? 11:07 - Mar 23 with 2240 viewssparks

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/22/uri-geller-promises-to-stop-bre

Isn't it time we grew up and grew out of this sort of nonsense?

Time to prosecute mediums and psychics for fraud as well.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:09 - Mar 23 with 2211 viewsBlueBadger

I quite agree, Brexit is clearly the preserve of simpletons.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:10 - Mar 23 with 2218 viewsfooters

Is his being in Israel anything to do with Trump's recent pronouncement on the Golan Heights? Hmm. Really makes ya think.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:11 - Mar 23 with 2211 viewsSomethingBlue

It's a harmless news story. I know what's more dangerous out of that and the Telegraph's op-ed by Donald Trump Jr.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:12 - Mar 23 with 2204 viewssparks

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:11 - Mar 23 by SomethingBlue

It's a harmless news story. I know what's more dangerous out of that and the Telegraph's op-ed by Donald Trump Jr.

Its not news and it publicises a fraud, the nature of which a good many people in this country still buy into (literally).

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:14 - Mar 23 with 2186 viewsBlueBadger

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:12 - Mar 23 by sparks

Its not news and it publicises a fraud, the nature of which a good many people in this country still buy into (literally).

Be fair, the papers have been telling us how wonderful Brexit is going to be for ages now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:16 - Mar 23 with 2187 viewsfooters

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:12 - Mar 23 by sparks

I can sense you're intrigued by the realms of the fantastique. Cross my palms with silver (or PayPal me) and I will connect you with the spirit world, cosmic traveller.

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 11:23 - Mar 23 with 2173 viewsSomethingBlue

Not sure which of those pieces we're talking about now!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 12:14 - Mar 23 with 2129 viewsXYZ

Probably because Guardian readers like a good laugh.
Login to get fewer ads

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 13:12 - Mar 23 with 2098 viewsIllinoisblue

How that fraud is still getting publicity is beyond a joke. Shame on any media outlet giving that clown the time of day.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:29 - Mar 23 with 2036 viewsballycastle

The paper is read by those who are easily led, were you expecting better?
Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:32 - Mar 23 with 2026 viewsballycastle

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 12:14 - Mar 23 by XYZ

Probably because Guardian readers like a good laugh.

Guardian readers, people who would love an up rising as long as the Sun readers are the Pawns who do the dirty work.
Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:43 - Mar 23 with 2014 viewsfooters

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:32 - Mar 23 by ballycastle

Guardian readers, people who would love an up rising as long as the Sun readers are the Pawns who do the dirty work.

Bloody hell, we're getting a real insight into your mind of late!

You seem very angry. What's up?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:48 - Mar 23 with 2003 viewsJ2BLUE

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:32 - Mar 23 by ballycastle

Judging by the opinion columns I think they would hope Sun readers got killed off in the process.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:55 - Mar 23 with 1987 viewsballycastle

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:43 - Mar 23 by footers

Bloody hell, we're getting a real insight into your mind of late!

You seem very angry. What's up?

Yes you are right, sorry had a bad week.
Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:57 - Mar 23 with 1982 viewsfooters

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 14:55 - Mar 23 by ballycastle

Yes you are right, sorry had a bad week.

No problem.

Edit: we're not even fcking playing today! Doh!
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 15:00]

Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 16:00 - Mar 23 with 1921 viewsXYZ

Mate, you're all Rupert's pawns. You've been played, dangerously and deliberately.

Fortunately for you, you're unlikely to ever realise this, let alone face up to it. Whilst cleansing, the process would probably be too painful for such sensitive souls.
Why is a supposedly good quality broadhsheet giving this charlatan publicity? on 16:28 - Mar 23 with 1882 viewsbontcho

Because she’s Prime Minister?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024