Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. 13:03 - Mar 27 with 4429 viewsPecker

Good idea for A & B roads, but for motorways? Everybody doing 70 will cause massive tailbacks.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:06 - Mar 27 with 2164 viewswkj

Speed limit means Speed limit - I say bloody good job.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:09 - Mar 27 with 2157 viewsSpruceMoose

People are going to have to give up their cars sooner or later.

Only essential car travel should be allowed. Enforced car pooling with members of your community could be investigated as one possibility.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:10 - Mar 27 with 2151 viewswkj

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:09 - Mar 27 by SpruceMoose

People are going to have to give up their cars sooner or later.

Only essential car travel should be allowed. Enforced car pooling with members of your community could be investigated as one possibility.

More double decker buses that only fill 1/3 of the way I say.

Crybaby

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:16 - Mar 27 with 2133 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:06 - Mar 27 by wkj

On A & B roads yes, a good idea, but on Motorways? Come on.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:17 - Mar 27 with 2127 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:06 - Mar 27 by wkj

Also, if they are fitting them on cars, what about Motorbikes? They speed on every road.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:18 - Mar 27 with 2125 viewsSpruceMoose

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:17 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Also, if they are fitting them on cars, what about Motorbikes? They speed on every road.

It just looks like they go faster because they're smaller.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:18 - Mar 27 with 2137 viewswkj

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:16 - Mar 27 by Pecker

On A & B roads yes, a good idea, but on Motorways? Come on.

Absolutely on motor ways. It is the law and people who feel they are above the law betray this country, the sensibilities it was built upon and are wrongguns. If they don't like our speed limits, they should leave our country.
[Post edited 27 Mar 2019 13:20]

Crybaby

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:21 - Mar 27 with 2108 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:18 - Mar 27 by wkj

Absolutely on motor ways. It is the law and people who feel they are above the law betray this country, the sensibilities it was built upon and are wrongguns. If they don't like our speed limits, they should leave our country.

CHANGE YOUR BL00DY AVATAR.
Login to get fewer ads

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:22 - Mar 27 with 2106 viewsSpruceMoose

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:18 - Mar 27 by wkj

Too many episodes of Top Gear under their belt. The ultimate betrayal in their eyes was that Clarkson was a Remainer.

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:25 - Mar 27 with 2095 viewshatch

Not good news for supercar manufacturers. Imagine trying to sell a Lambo and saying it only goes up to 70mph.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:28 - Mar 27 with 2081 viewsJ2BLUE

As soon as it has any impact on the economy the speed limit will be changed. Who cares if more people die, as long the economy doesn't decline!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:32 - Mar 27 with 2055 viewswkj

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:21 - Mar 27 by Pecker

CHANGE YOUR BL00DY AVATAR.

FINE! Hit refresh any time you like

Crybaby

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:36 - Mar 27 with 2038 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:32 - Mar 27 by wkj

FINE! Hit refresh any time you like

I have just tried that and it is still there. If you have ever had any feelings for me at all you would change it. Please.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:37 - Mar 27 with 2029 viewswkj

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:36 - Mar 27 by Pecker

I have just tried that and it is still there. If you have ever had any feelings for me at all you would change it. Please.

I did change it, its quite different from before

Crybaby

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:38 - Mar 27 with 2022 viewsSpruceMoose

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:36 - Mar 27 by Pecker

Hold down Ctrl + F5

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:39 - Mar 27 with 2018 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:37 - Mar 27 by wkj

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:45 - Mar 27 with 1999 viewsbluelou

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:25 - Mar 27 by hatch

Not good news for supercar manufacturers. Imagine trying to sell a Lambo and saying it only goes up to 70mph.

it doesnt "only go up to 70". They will be able to go as fast as they like on the autobahn or track days, which is what they are for.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:48 - Mar 27 with 2000 viewsNo9

Plenty of traffic studies show that limiting the speed limit will eredicate the dreaded wave which causes severe traffic problems & tailbacks even when there are no accidents or other restrictions.

Many governments want these restrictions as traffic control can reduce the number of roads needing to be buikt by having everyone playing follow my leader @ 50mph

This isn't new it has been studied for more than 20 years
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:21 - Mar 27 with 1948 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:25 - Mar 27 by hatch

Lambo's etc are mainly used for cruising at 5mph through city centres, so that shouldnt be affected.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:24 - Mar 27 with 1939 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

two problems...

...millions of used cars already on the road dont have it... but you have to start somewhere I guess.

the main one.... it comes with an OFF switch.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:26 - Mar 27 with 1930 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:24 - Mar 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

two problems...

...millions of used cars already on the road dont have it... but you have to start somewhere I guess.

the main one.... it comes with an OFF switch.

If that is the case, what's the point in having it in the first place?
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:27 - Mar 27 with 1929 viewspickles110564

The reason for tailbacks are because of speed merchants cutting into gaps that are not there causing accidents.
This is one EU law that I totally agree with.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:29 - Mar 27 with 1923 viewspickles110564

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:28 - Mar 27 by J2BLUE

As soon as it has any impact on the economy the speed limit will be changed. Who cares if more people die, as long the economy doesn't decline!

It will be enshrined in law, bloody good job too.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:35 - Mar 27 with 1910 viewsPecker

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 13:37 - Mar 27 by wkj

Oh I must say, I love your new avatar. Please don't ever change it.
New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:35 - Mar 27 with 1910 viewsSpruceMoose

New cars being Fitted with a device to keep you in the speed limit. on 14:27 - Mar 27 by pickles110564

The reason for tailbacks are because of speed merchants cutting into gaps that are not there causing accidents.
This is one EU law that I totally agree with.

I make you right matey.

Who was it who used to undertake? Callis?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024