Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool destined to win the league 18:24 - Mar 31 with 1947 viewsflettonblue

Fitting its during the season there is justice for the 96, would obviously be no compensation for Hillsborough and the pain since.

Some things you cant control, its written in the stars. You could nt begrudge them that at all.
Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:27 - Mar 31 with 1930 viewsJ2BLUE

I wouldn't count on it. They aren't 10 points clear. They are 1 point off City if City win their game in hand.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:30 - Mar 31 with 1916 viewsPecker

Don't really care who wins the premier league as long as it ain't Liverpool. Can't stand them.
Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:35 - Mar 31 with 1888 viewsfactual_blue

Will it be the first trophy they've won since that dreadful day?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:42 - Mar 31 with 1872 viewsTractorWood

Don't see Man City dropping many points.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 1868 viewsPJH

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:27 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

I wouldn't count on it. They aren't 10 points clear. They are 1 point off City if City win their game in hand.

All City have to do is keep winning.
I hope City win their 14 remaining games in all competitions and end up with all four trophies.

In answer to OP justice was sorted at Warrington in 2016 when the correct verdicts were finally reached.
Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:49 - Mar 31 with 1855 viewsBent_double

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:30 - Mar 31 by Pecker

Don't really care who wins the premier league as long as it ain't Liverpool. Can't stand them.

Don't really care who wins the premier league as long as it ain't Man City. Can't stand them.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Liverpool destined to win the league on 20:31 - Mar 31 with 1729 viewsFtnfwest

Note to other teams - don’t even think of touching one of their players either. I was almost relieved when they scored to stop their constant moaning (including the biased commentary)
Liverpool destined to win the league on 20:35 - Mar 31 with 1708 viewsbournemouthblue

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:49 - Mar 31 by Bent_double

Don't really care who wins the premier league as long as it ain't Man City. Can't stand them.

someone is going to end up disappointed

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool destined to win the league on 22:20 - Mar 31 with 1637 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Yeah tell that to the Juventus fans who were at Heysel and it was Liverpool who got English clubs banned from European comps for 5 years. F@ck em, most arrogant fans ever hope City win it.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Liverpool destined to win the league on 23:58 - Mar 31 with 1560 viewsjeera

Liverpool destined to win the league on 22:20 - Mar 31 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Yeah tell that to the Juventus fans who were at Heysel and it was Liverpool who got English clubs banned from European comps for 5 years. F@ck em, most arrogant fans ever hope City win it.

"With respect to those innocent people who tragically lost their lives at Hillsborough..."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Liverpool destined to win the league on 05:09 - Apr 1 with 1493 viewsBenters2

Liverpool destined to win the league on 22:20 - Mar 31 by Jonnosdreadlocks

I agree fk em hate the curly haired fks!
Liverpool destined to win the league on 07:00 - Apr 1 with 1452 viewsWarkystache

Liverpool destined to win the league on 18:49 - Mar 31 by Bent_double

Don't really care.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024