Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro 01:34 - Apr 1 with 11429 viewsXYZ

I'm hearing that May's had enough of being dicked around by anti-semitics like JRM and had decided to go full Bremainiac.

Apparently she can do this without a parliamentary vote.

Wither democracy?
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 01:45 - Apr 1 with 5811 viewsDavidDymondSuperfan

Sauce?
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 01:55 - Apr 1 with 5800 viewsXYZ

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 01:45 - Apr 1 by DavidDymondSuperfan

Sauce?

It's a political rumour. If I revealed the source he/she would chuck me off the roof of the HOC.
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 02:37 - Apr 1 with 5777 viewsSpruceMoose

This is up there with Batistuta signing for us. Think he was going to sign on April Fools day too, funnily enough.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 2:38]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 02:55 - Apr 1 with 5746 viewsWeWereZombies

OK, one to add on my list of posters who have more than one log-in.

Withnail/BlueOyster
SpruceMoose/jonnosdreadlocks
footers/GlasgowBlue
XYZ/MrTown
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 3:11]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 03:33 - Apr 1 with 5728 viewsSpruceMoose

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 02:55 - Apr 1 by WeWereZombies

Withnail/BlueOyster
footers/GlasgowBlue
XYZ/MrTown

You missed

J2/Pickles
wkj/Pecker
Phil/Gav

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 03:36 - Apr 1 with 5718 viewsRyorry

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 01:45 - Apr 1 by DavidDymondSuperfan

Sauce?

Scotch (probably single malt, not the nationality).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 07:08 - Apr 1 with 5595 viewsGeoffSentence

that she might revoke article 59 is credible, but joining the euro gives this away as an April Fools joke.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 07:18 - Apr 1 with 5580 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 07:08 - Apr 1 by GeoffSentence

that she might revoke article 59 is credible, but joining the euro gives this away as an April Fools joke.

In other news (?), Geldoff to be healing Tsar!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/01/proposal-for-healing-tsar-to-reu

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 08:42 - Apr 1 with 5408 viewsBlueBadger

Sauce?

The date, perchance?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 08:43 - Apr 1 with 5406 viewsBlueBadger

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 07:08 - Apr 1 by GeoffSentence

I love April 1. It's the only day of teh yar people read the news with a vaguely critical eye.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 09:30 - Apr 1 with 5350 viewsWeWereZombies

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 07:18 - Apr 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/01/proposal-for-healing-tsar-to-reu

Is the photo of Geldorf in that article a clue as to which direction Theresa May's hairstyle is going?

Actually, have they ever been seen in the same room together?

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 11:09 - Apr 1 with 5273 viewsGuthrum

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 07:18 - Apr 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Thought that one was reasonably well done, kept just enough realism for the first few paragraphs to draw in the unwary.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 12:38 - Apr 1 with 5202 viewsJ2BLUE

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 03:33 - Apr 1 by SpruceMoose

You missed

J2/Pickles
wkj/Pecker
Phil/Gav

That's not my alternative log in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 13:01 - Apr 1 with 5171 viewsWeWereZombies

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 12:38 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

grimboy?

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 13:19 - Apr 1 with 5122 viewsXYZ

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 02:55 - Apr 1 by WeWereZombies

Withnail/BlueOyster
footers/GlasgowBlue
XYZ/MrTown

Mr Town, eh? I've seen him around, what's he like?

I have my suspicions on the footers/GlasgowBlue front. Definitely something funny (or not) going on there.

Regards

Blueas
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 13:36 - Apr 1 with 5101 viewsPecker

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 01:55 - Apr 1 by XYZ

It's a political rumour. If I revealed the source he/she would chuck me off the roof of the HOC.

Total bullsh1t then.
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 13:40 - Apr 1 with 5082 viewsNo9

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 02:37 - Apr 1 by SpruceMoose

This is up there with Batistuta signing for us. Think he was going to sign on April Fools day too, funnily enough.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 2:38]

WELL- Steve baker was so full of bile when being interviewed this morning it may be closed to the truth than we could hope?
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:17 - Apr 1 with 5055 viewsXYZ

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 13:36 - Apr 1 by Pecker

Total bullsh1t then.

Sorry to break it to you, but, yes.
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:37 - Apr 1 with 5012 viewsJ2BLUE

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 13:19 - Apr 1 by XYZ

Mr Town, eh? I've seen him around, what's he like?

I have my suspicions on the footers/GlasgowBlue front. Definitely something funny (or not) going on there.

Regards

Blueas

GB is not footers. 100%.

Truly impaired.

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:39 - Apr 1 with 5014 viewsXYZ

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:37 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

GB is not footers. 100%.

If footers is "real", he needs a cold shower.
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:50 - Apr 1 with 4972 viewsJ2BLUE

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:39 - Apr 1 by XYZ

If footers is "real", he needs a cold shower.

I never said he was real

No way is he GB though. I do suspect another poster though.

Truly impaired.

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:51 - Apr 1 with 4972 viewsXYZ

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:50 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

I never said he was real

PM please. I'm useless at these guessing games.
May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 15:01 - Apr 1 with 4934 viewsJ2BLUE

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:51 - Apr 1 by XYZ

PM please. I'm useless at these guessing games.

Sent.

Only open the PM if you are happy for your entire world to change. The allegations of duplicate accounts inside are truly mindblowing and will change the landscape of TWTD for decades to come if they ever became public.

Delete it after you read it. If you print it out, burn it and scatter the ashes in the ocean. If you memorise it, drink until you forget.

Truly impaired.

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 15:23 - Apr 1 with 4896 viewsGlasgowBlue

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 14:50 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

I never said he was real

If I had a comedy account it would be a damn site funnier than footers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 15:25 - Apr 1 with 4891 viewsGlasgowBlue

May to revoke Article 50 and announce UK to join the Euro on 12:38 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

Championship. Without a shadow of doubt.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024