Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* 12:10 - Apr 9 with 589 viewsBloomBlue

He must be on £100k a week, surely he could get a taxi?

Many innocent people are killed by drink drivers, when will people learn.

*still to be proved.

Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* on 12:12 - Apr 9 with 570 viewsStokieBlue

If you're charged isn't it proven by definition? He must have failed the test on the roadside and then back at the station?

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* on 12:13 - Apr 9 with 566 viewsSuperblue95

He may not have been up to much the past two seasons but it’s a bit harsh to say he’s yet to prove he’s a footballer

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* on 12:16 - Apr 9 with 546 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh the irony

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* on 12:17 - Apr 9 with 544 viewsdickie

Can see the headlines now

Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* on 12:43 - Apr 9 with 474 viewsTrequartista

The taxis had all been taken by Ben Foster, John Smith and Will Carling

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Danny Drinkwater, another drink-drive footballer* on 13:20 - Apr 9 with 420 viewsThe_Great_Cornholio

When your name is a warning... like me being called Stuart Stopbeingafatc*ntbeforeyouhaveacoronary

I need TP, TP for my bunghole.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019