Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its a serious battle for the top two and the play-off places this season 22:33 - Apr 9 with 1085 viewsunstableblue

You really don't want to be either Sheff U and Leeds to miss out on the automatic... and you've got Weds, Derby, Villa and Bristol City coming into form

Quite a season.

Lest not forget there are no good teams in this league, remember?! especially the hopeless Hull who could get themselves right in the mix

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Its a serious battle for the top two and the play-off places this season on 07:04 - Apr 10 with 927 viewsITFC_Forever

There are some good teams in this league - but here are also a lot of mediocre and downright awful ones too.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Its a serious battle for the top two and the play-off places this season on 07:21 - Apr 10 with 900 viewsDubtractor

I can't see beyond villa for the playoffs at the moment.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Its a serious battle for the top two and the play-off places this season on 07:32 - Apr 10 with 879 viewsfooters

Reckon we could still do it if we get another couple of wins on the bounce.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Its a serious battle for the top two and the play-off places this season on 08:21 - Apr 10 with 831 viewsHerbivore

A lot of sides that were bang average midtable fodder last season are competing at the sharp end this year and a number of them are doing so without having spent much. It's a mediocre league overall and such an embarrassment that we're the worst side in it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Its a serious battle for the top two and the play-off places this season on 09:53 - Apr 10 with 736 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I still can't believe that Bristol City are well up there.. They seem to lurch from have an amazing run followed by a dreadful run and then back again. They could well be timing it perfectly

On the other hand I backed Pulis to get Boro promoted (most likely in the top 2) up until very recently.. I just always thought he'd be able to get them over the line in his scrappy and workmanlike style, but as things stand they're more likely to finish 10th
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024