Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight 00:18 - Apr 11 with 2581 viewshatch

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131848

An enjoyable read.

I know our support has been decent of late but I think that was the best away support I’ve witnessed since our last play off season. And even that was when we were fighting at the opposite end of the table. It’s a pleasure to be a part of a ‘supporter’ base at the moment. If only cheering after conceding continued into future seasons.
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 00:29 - Apr 11 with 2512 viewsJ2BLUE

Being mocked by Brentford.

Brentford.

F**kin hell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 03:14 - Apr 11 with 2347 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Our support tonight was as good as I’ve ever seen it.

90 minutes of singing. A bit of a relegation party to some extent in the ‘let’s pretend we scored a goal’ swiftly followed by ‘1-0 to the tractor boys’ being sung. Despite us being 2-0 in the actual match. I found that quite amusing.

See also ‘shoes of if you hate the scum’

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:16 - Apr 11 with 2264 viewsBenters2

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 03:14 - Apr 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Our support tonight was as good as I’ve ever seen it.

90 minutes of singing. A bit of a relegation party to some extent in the ‘let’s pretend we scored a goal’ swiftly followed by ‘1-0 to the tractor boys’ being sung. Despite us being 2-0 in the actual match. I found that quite amusing.

See also ‘shoes of if you hate the scum’

Having watched the game on Sky (sorry to the left of leaning on here) it didn’t sound that loud tbh.
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:31 - Apr 11 with 2248 viewsm14_blue

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:16 - Apr 11 by Benters2

Having watched the game on Sky (sorry to the left of leaning on here) it didn’t sound that loud tbh.

Well it sounded like constant noise to me on sky.

I think you’ve got to be trying pretty hard to find something negative to say about our fans last night. (Unlike the happenings on the pitch obviously)
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:39 - Apr 11 with 2222 viewsBenters2

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:31 - Apr 11 by m14_blue

Well it sounded like constant noise to me on sky.

I think you’ve got to be trying pretty hard to find something negative to say about our fans last night. (Unlike the happenings on the pitch obviously)

Oh there was a noise yes but it wasn’t that loud.

Perhaps I had the telly on quiet?

It wasn’t a attack on the travelling fans.

Sorry if it came over that way.
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:47 - Apr 11 with 2209 viewsm14_blue

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:39 - Apr 11 by Benters2

Oh there was a noise yes but it wasn’t that loud.

Perhaps I had the telly on quiet?

It wasn’t a attack on the travelling fans.

Sorry if it came over that way.

Fair enough, sorry I obviously got that wrong.

I just thought they were the only positive on another p1ss poor night.
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:49 - Apr 11 with 2203 viewsBenters2

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:47 - Apr 11 by m14_blue

Fair enough, sorry I obviously got that wrong.

I just thought they were the only positive on another p1ss poor night.

It is one of the best away days love going there on a Saturday.
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 06:27 - Apr 11 with 2108 viewsFtnfwest

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:49 - Apr 11 by Benters2

It is one of the best away days love going there on a Saturday.

You mean you didn’t even hear me? Bit of a toy town away stand
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 06:29 - Apr 11 with 2104 viewsFtnfwest

We’ve already had a (not quite wet) Tuesday away to Lincoln. Still we outclassed them....oh s*d
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 06:30 - Apr 11 with 2094 viewsBenters2

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 06:27 - Apr 11 by Ftnfwest

You mean you didn’t even hear me? Bit of a toy town away stand

I wondered if that was you 😃🙏
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 07:30 - Apr 11 with 1832 viewsWickets

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 05:16 - Apr 11 by Benters2

Are you deaf ?
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 07:46 - Apr 11 with 1740 viewsBenters2

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 07:30 - Apr 11 by Wickets

Are you deaf ?

Pardon?
Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 07:49 - Apr 11 with 1715 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Brentford thoughts on the Blue Army fan base tonight on 00:29 - Apr 11 by J2BLUE

Being mocked by Brentford.

Brentford.

F**kin hell.

I'm not sure there was that much mocking going on.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024