Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it 19:15 - Apr 12 with 5633 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Even though we’ve known we’re going down for months, having it mathematically confirmed tomorrow is gonna be a sad realisation at full time.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:25 - Apr 12 with 1095 viewstractordownsouth

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:40 - Apr 12 by GlasgowBlue

I’m with you mate. We were lucky enough to be born at the right time.

I feel sorry for my lad, whose biggest highlight was Priskin scoring against Arsenal. The poor b*gger was born a month after we were promoted in 2000.

(Gav can we take b@gger off the swear filter please)

I’m in the same boat, I genuinely don’t have a clue how I’m going to take it. I’m at work all day tomorrow so that should be interesting. I’ve got a night out lined up tomorrow night for the first time in a month or two so I can drown my sorrows

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:27 - Apr 12 with 1094 viewstextbackup

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:16 - Apr 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I wish I was wrong.

The most shocking thing is that even after he’s relegated us, he’s STILL getting away without criticism at games.

I find it baffling Mick got the stick he did but Evans didn’t get any at all.

I think its because on the face of it you think the manager should do better with his players (that's how I viewed it)
but I did have that thing in back of mind of "this fcker (ME) isn't giving any hope to this club)...

I know this is a thing that divides so many but there should be a moment tomorrow where he hears that a large majority lay this firmly in his lap.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:38 - Apr 12 with 1075 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:27 - Apr 12 by textbackup

I think its because on the face of it you think the manager should do better with his players (that's how I viewed it)
but I did have that thing in back of mind of "this fcker (ME) isn't giving any hope to this club)...

I know this is a thing that divides so many but there should be a moment tomorrow where he hears that a large majority lay this firmly in his lap.

I’d lay 2/1 there’s not a single chant at Evans.

I’ll be sad tomorrow at full time. But I also think I’ll be angry at how this has been allowed to happen. He just doesn’t seem to care.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 03:34 - Apr 13 with 963 viewsBenters2

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 19:34 - Apr 12 by Lord_Lucan

I used to be mortified when we came runners up to Liverpool or Villa.

I was very sad when we were relegated from the old 1st division in 86.

I was a bit peeved when we were relegated in the Burley era

This time I don’t really give a fcuk.

I suppose it’s called getting old. I’ll be sad when Mother dies but I don’t think I’ll be sad when the inevitable relegation comes.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 19:40]

Bang on Sir.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 03:45 - Apr 13 with 961 viewsBenters2

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 20:59 - Apr 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve said for 4 years now that Evans would take us down eventually.

His continual lack of investment to the first team over the last ten years is criminal. And it’s resulted in our relegation.

This it’s almost as if he doesn’t care.
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 03:59 - Apr 13 with 960 viewsBenters2

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 21:38 - Apr 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I’d lay 2/1 there’s not a single chant at Evans.

I’ll be sad tomorrow at full time. But I also think I’ll be angry at how this has been allowed to happen. He just doesn’t seem to care.

He doesn’t give one fk mate.

Perhaps this is the level he wants us at?

The next thing I guess is ticket prices for both season tickets and on the gate prices.

edit;if there are any nasty chants aimed at Saint Marcus,there could be trouble in the stands.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 6:35]
Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 10:47 - Apr 13 with 827 viewspointofblue

I think Evans has avoided criticism from the stands because most believe that he’s out of his depth - he cannot afford to put anything more into the club and is trying to keep us afloat. He doesn’t want to sell us for a loss, which he’ll have to if he wants to go, but he can’t make us competitive either.

I fear settling at League One level might be our best hope for the future, just as settling at Championship level was all we could aspire to under Mick. And, as proven this year, if you look to settle instead of progress you eventually fall.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 11:33 - Apr 13 with 809 viewsLord_Lucan

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 03:34 - Apr 13 by Benters2

Bang on Sir.

Balls

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 18:36 - Apr 13 with 743 viewsBackToRussia

Tomorrow’s gonna be a sad one ain’t it on 11:33 - Apr 13 by Lord_Lucan

Balls

I make you right

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024