Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? 10:31 - Apr 24 with 15881 viewsArnieM

Someone suggested this on FB..... seems a good idea to me . At least it makes it a carnival atmosphere on top of an anticipated noisy one too. We all know we’re relegated . We can’t change that , so let’s go out on a high note and show the Country that ITFC fans have done class and are loyal.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Rather stick pins in my eyes. (n/t) on 10:32 - Apr 24 with 6955 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Rather stick pins in my eyes. (n/t) on 10:33 - Apr 24 with 6950 viewsJackSted

Rather stick pins in my eyes. (n/t) on 10:32 - Apr 24 by Bloots

I'll help you with that

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 10:34 - Apr 24 with 6948 viewstextbackup

sht idea

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No you wont. (n/t) on 10:43 - Apr 24 with 6905 viewsBloots

Rather stick pins in my eyes. (n/t) on 10:33 - Apr 24 by JackSted

I'll help you with that

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

No you wont. (n/t) on 10:47 - Apr 24 with 6897 viewsJackSted

No you wont. (n/t) on 10:43 - Apr 24 by Bloots

it's already in my calendar sorry

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 10:53 - Apr 24 with 6881 viewsPJH

Don't know if it will be showing the Country because unless we get something at Sheff U the Leeds game is not likely to be on TV.
Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 11:27 - Apr 24 with 6805 viewsArnieM

Ok, bad idea then !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:08 - Apr 24 with 6727 viewsTractorWood

No, inflatables should be saved for one obscure away game where we take a massive following.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:14 - Apr 24 with 6713 viewsPJH

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:08 - Apr 24 by TractorWood

No, inflatables should be saved for one obscure away game where we take a massive following.

Which presumably is why there were loads of inflatables at Bolton two or three weeks ago.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 12:32]
Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:14 - Apr 24 with 6706 viewsTractorWood

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:14 - Apr 24 by PJH

Which presumably is why there were loads of inflatables at Bolton two or three weeks ago.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 12:32]

This guy gets it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:19 - Apr 24 with 6685 viewsBlue_Order

Spoiler alert: There’ll be a flag display that game.
Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:31 - Apr 24 with 6652 viewsSwansea_Blue

Massive banners to cover all the empty seats would be a better idea (seriously). Trouble is it would cost.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:36 - Apr 24 with 6629 viewsFifeITFC

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:19 - Apr 24 by Blue_Order

Spoiler alert: There’ll be a flag display that game.

Let's hope no one "distances themselves" from this event, eh?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:48 - Apr 24 with 6591 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

@arnie.
Don’t let the usual miserable culprits dampen your spirit. I am with you mate. Last home game of the season, sun shining, beers flowing and enjoy the day out. I can’t wait for it, should be a great laugh.
Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:50 - Apr 24 with 6581 viewsBrixtonBlue

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:48 - Apr 24 by never_lose_the_faith

@arnie.
Don’t let the usual miserable culprits dampen your spirit. I am with you mate. Last home game of the season, sun shining, beers flowing and enjoy the day out. I can’t wait for it, should be a great laugh.

It would basically be helping Leeds celebrate their promotion. It's a terrible idea.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:53 - Apr 24 with 6575 viewsPJH

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:50 - Apr 24 by BrixtonBlue

It would basically be helping Leeds celebrate their promotion. It's a terrible idea.

Unless Leeds win the playoffs there is very little chance of them being promoted, either way they are very unlikely to get promoted at Portman Road.
Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:54 - Apr 24 with 6582 viewsDyland

People who like a carnival atmosphere may be better off going to a carnival rather than a football match.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:54 - Apr 24 with 6571 viewsSouperJim

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:48 - Apr 24 by never_lose_the_faith

@arnie.

I agree completely, would be nice to do an inflatables day at home for a change. Show that we may be down, but we're not done. Loud and proud.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:58 - Apr 24 with 6556 viewsSouperJim

It's going to be a dead rubber. Leeds will draw with Villa this weekend and we'll lose at Sheffield United.

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 6519 viewsFifeITFC

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 12:54 - Apr 24 by SouperJim

I agree completely, would be nice to do an inflatables day at home for a change. Show that we may be down, but we're not done. Loud and proud.

Yeah, will be weird having a home Cup Final as we get relegated. Let's give the impression we're happy with going down.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:16 - Apr 24 with 6486 viewsSouperJim

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:09 - Apr 24 by FifeITFC

Yeah, will be weird having a home Cup Final as we get relegated. Let's give the impression we're happy with going down.

Did you think the scenes post-Birmingham were weird and that we were showing we were happy to be relegated?

This is another opportunity for the fans to show we are still behind the team. It's a meaningless game for us, why not have a bit of fun, enjoy the atmosphere and support the team? Or would you rather everyone was miserable, boo the players etc.

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:16 - Apr 24 with 6485 viewsIllinoisblue

you haven't looked at the league table recently, have you?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:18 - Apr 24 with 6471 viewsIllinoisblue

It's time for the backslapping and celebrating to stop. This is our worst season in the history of the club.

62 - 78 - 81

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:22 - Apr 24 with 6459 viewsSouperJim

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:18 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

It's time for the backslapping and celebrating to stop. This is our worst season in the history of the club.

And the fantastic support given Lambert and the players, in the face of such adversity, the only real highlight. So why stop now?

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:40 - Apr 24 with 6398 viewsIllinoisblue

Inflatables day for the Leeds at home? on 13:22 - Apr 24 by SouperJim

And the fantastic support given Lambert and the players, in the face of such adversity, the only real highlight. So why stop now?

why stop? Maybe give a little reminder to everyone - owner, manager, players - that our current situation is an embarrassing disgrace.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024