Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do new kits averagely get announced 16:34 - Apr 26 with 2167 viewsOhFreddieFreddie

When do we reckon our new kits are usually announced? There is little else excitement at the moment.
When do new kits averagely get announced on 18:15 - Apr 26 with 2080 viewsGeoffSentence

They don't get anounced averagely, they get anounced splendidly.

I just can't wait.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When do new kits averagely get announced on 21:21 - Apr 26 with 1959 viewsSwansea_Blue

When do new kits averagely get announced on 18:15 - Apr 26 by GeoffSentence

They don't get anounced averagely, they get anounced splendidly.

I just can't wait.

Ah, the Magical Vegas unveil was a thing of beauty.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When do new kits averagely get announced on 22:52 - Apr 26 with 1908 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

When do new kits averagely get announced on 04:29 - Apr 27 with 1830 viewsharlingblue

Let's hope that it is a better design than the one of this year. It looked like a kids strip, every team looked stronger than us. All blue tops with pin stripes and with an Ed Sheeran sponsor logo instead of the hideous betting logo? Go get him Town?
When do new kits averagely get announced on 08:34 - Apr 27 with 1735 viewsSwansea_Blue

When do new kits averagely get announced on 22:52 - Apr 26 by Northstander_Blue

Possible sub-text: ‘But have got our work cut out trying to attract sponsors who are prepared to pay more than a pittance’

Anyone know how long the Magical Vagans deal was for?

When do new kits averagely get announced on 09:29 - Apr 27 with 1689 viewsJoHnNnY

When do new kits averagely get announced on 08:34 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Possible sub-text: ‘But have got our work cut out trying to attract sponsors who are prepared to pay more than a pittance’

Anyone know how long the Magical Vagans deal was for?

Unfortunately a 3 and a half year deal - cost em £2m

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-suffolk-4264961

It would look better looking if it knocked out the colour for the shirt and went just for white.

But of course that won’t happen.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

When do new kits averagely get announced on 09:35 - Apr 27 with 1679 viewsSwansea_Blue

When do new kits averagely get announced on 09:29 - Apr 27 by JoHnNnY

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-suffolk-4264961

It would look better looking if it knocked out the colour for the shirt and went just for white.

Cheers. Yes, monochrome would be a vast improvement!

When do new kits averagely get announced on 10:04 - Apr 27 with 1634 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When do new kits averagely get announced on 09:29 - Apr 27 by JoHnNnY

The coloured logo would have been part of the deal.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

When do new kits averagely get announced on 11:58 - Apr 27 with 1588 viewsMuncher

Pure conjecture on my part but I wonder if the very late kit announcement is due to Magical Vegas either exercising a break in their sponsorship agreement or town looking to terminate it and find an alternative sponsor (possibly ME) given a contractual reduction in the fee due to relegation.
When do new kits averagely get announced on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 1561 viewsbournemouthblue

When do new kits averagely get announced on 11:58 - Apr 27 by Muncher

Pure conjecture on my part but I wonder if the very late kit announcement is due to Magical Vegas either exercising a break in their sponsorship agreement or town looking to terminate it and find an alternative sponsor (possibly ME) given a contractual reduction in the fee due to relegation.

How does it compare to the kit release last year?

From memory they tend to release the kit designs a few games from the end of the season?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

When do new kits averagely get announced on 15:32 - Apr 27 with 1442 viewsJ2BLUE

When do new kits averagely get announced on 11:58 - Apr 27 by Muncher

29th May last year:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/town-unveil-201819-adidas-home--away-kits/

[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 15:32]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When do new kits averagely get announced on 06:33 - May 23 with 1144 viewsJoHnNnY

When do new kits averagely get announced on 09:35 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Cheers. Yes, monochrome would be a vast improvement!

Looks like they do listen - maybe have people that read these threads now. Hooray!.. lol

Colour gone is the best we can have until the deal is up - I like the new shirts but hate the sponsor, now I’m torn.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024