Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:23 - Apr 30 with 5559 viewsnml96

[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 16:38]
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 17:24 - Apr 30 with 5084 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is grandad was is of no relevance. He's just another sh!t stain moron polluting the internet.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:13 - Apr 30 with 4860 viewsfactual_blue

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 17:24 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Who is grandad was is of no relevance. He's just another sh!t stain moron polluting the internet.

Clearly the wrong Beattie was taken from us.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:15 - Apr 30 with 4839 viewsJ2BLUE

You're highlighting that purely of his connection to a former Town player.

Completely and utterly irrelevant.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:17 - Apr 30 with 4814 viewsSwailsey

What a c**t.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:24 - Apr 30 with 4778 viewsfabian_illness

Even worse is highlighting it and trying to get people to be appalled just because he may be related to someone we hold in high regard.
Just ignore it as childish and move on.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:29 - Apr 30 with 4734 viewsEastTownBlue

Clearly a tweet we can disapprove of but do we really want this getting into any tabloids using Kevin's name by giving it a wider audience ?
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 18:31]
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:43 - Apr 30 with 4624 viewsTractorCam

What a lovely view of mental health that is.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:44 - Apr 30 with 4608 viewsElderGrizzly

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:43 - Apr 30 by TractorCam

What a lovely view of mental health that is.

Especially given his Grandad’s battle with depression
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:47 - Apr 30 with 4585 viewsTractorCam

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:44 - Apr 30 by ElderGrizzly

No words for some people, well i'm sure we all have 1 in mind.

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:47 - Apr 30 with 4586 viewsSpruceMoose

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:44 - Apr 30 by ElderGrizzly

A brief glance down this kid's Twitter feed paints a portrait of a young man who is as thick as the year is long.

Reckon his grandfather would be ashamed of him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:47 - Apr 30 with 4581 viewsfabian_illness

How does anyone know it’s to do with mental health?
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:49 - Apr 30 with 4563 viewsSpruceMoose

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:47 - Apr 30 by fabian_illness

How does anyone know it’s to do with mental health?

Perfectly happy people kill themselves all the time right?

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:54 - Apr 30 with 4536 viewsPJH

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:49 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

For anyone to contemplate doing that they must have a problem of some sort in their life but I don't think that it necessarily means that they are mentally ill.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:56 - Apr 30 with 4513 viewsSpruceMoose

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:54 - Apr 30 by PJH

For anyone to contemplate doing that they must have a problem of some sort in their life but I don't think that it necessarily means that they are mentally ill.

Nobody said mentally ill did they? The term used was mental health. I'd be surprised if many thought that actively trying to commit suicide didn't fall under the general description of a mental health issue. I'm happy to be corrected by the posters on the board who work in this area though though.

Either way, I'm not sure it alters what was a pretty grotesque and selfish tweet.

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:10 - Apr 30 with 4442 viewsPJH

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:56 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Nobody said mentally ill did they? The term used was mental health. I'd be surprised if many thought that actively trying to commit suicide didn't fall under the general description of a mental health issue. I'm happy to be corrected by the posters on the board who work in this area though though.

Either way, I'm not sure it alters what was a pretty grotesque and selfish tweet.

The tweet is horrible.

I have tried three times to type a reply but keep changing it because I do not want to get too deeply into something that I (thankfully) know very little about.

I will stick to posting about things that I do know about, such as season 1961/62.

I hope the person on the bridge is ok and that whatever caused them to be in that situation can be resolved.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:32 - Apr 30 with 4306 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:24 - Apr 30 by fabian_illness

Even worse is highlighting it and trying to get people to be appalled just because he may be related to someone we hold in high regard.
Just ignore it as childish and move on.

Well said.

Sort of thing the kid would probably reflect on tonight and realise he shouldn't have said it. Instead somebody sticks it on here and manages to reference it with a link back to his recently deceased grandfather.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:42 - Apr 30 with 4246 viewsTractorCam

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:10 - Apr 30 by PJH

The tweet is horrible.

I have tried three times to type a reply but keep changing it because I do not want to get too deeply into something that I (thankfully) know very little about.

I will stick to posting about things that I do know about, such as season 1961/62.

I hope the person on the bridge is ok and that whatever caused them to be in that situation can be resolved.

Nothing wrong in replying, could be quite an eye opener and helpful. Of course could also be meaningless but you never know.

You get to post about 61/62 whilst i can reminisce over the joys of Priskin notching against Arsenal and Tabb against Middlesbrough.

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:43 - Apr 30 with 4235 viewsSpruceMoose

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:32 - Apr 30 by PrideOfTheEast

Well said.

Sort of thing the kid would probably reflect on tonight and realise he shouldn't have said it. Instead somebody sticks it on here and manages to reference it with a link back to his recently deceased grandfather.

To be fair he has his recently deceased grandfather as his background on his Twitter page.

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:48 - Apr 30 with 4199 viewsLord_Lucan

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:32 - Apr 30 by PrideOfTheEast

Well said.

I agree

Can we pull this Phillip?

Evening Star may get hold of it and embarrass the family, plus the grandson wouldn't deserve the backlash for a stupid tweet.

Abuse reported.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:52 - Apr 30 with 4181 viewsfabian_illness

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 18:49 - Apr 30 by SpruceMoose

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:55 - Apr 30 with 4147 viewsPJH

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:42 - Apr 30 by TractorCam

Nothing wrong in replying, could be quite an eye opener and helpful. Of course could also be meaningless but you never know.

You get to post about 61/62 whilst i can reminisce over the joys of Priskin notching against Arsenal and Tabb against Middlesbrough.

I did not want to get involved in possible debate about the different levels of mental health because as I said it is something that I have very little knowledge of.

It seems to me that for somebody to contemplate jumping they have what they see as a possibly insurmountable problem in their life but hopefully people in that situation can get the necessary help before it is too late.

I am much happier posting about things that I know about either from experience or from witnessing-or in cases such as Jack The Ripper and JFK by reading loads of books on the subjects.

I have opinions on all sorts of things but I think how valid those opinions are depends on my knowledge of the subject.

I think a few posters on here should use that criteria but there you go.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:56 - Apr 30 with 4146 viewsnml96

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:48 - Apr 30 by Lord_Lucan

I agree

Can we pull this Phillip?

Evening Star may get hold of it and embarrass the family, plus the grandson wouldn't deserve the backlash for a stupid tweet.

Abuse reported.

Have you seen his replies to the tweet? He doesn't care and isn't embarrassed one bit. It's not Phil's job to remove it from the internet, if the grandson doesn't want people to see it, he would delete the tweet himself.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 19:57]
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 20:00 - Apr 30 with 4121 viewsPJH

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:56 - Apr 30 by nml96

Have you seen his replies to the tweet? He doesn't care and isn't embarrassed one bit. It's not Phil's job to remove it from the internet, if the grandson doesn't want people to see it, he would delete the tweet himself.

I don't think Lucan or anyone is/are too bothered about the grandson being embarrassed or not it is the connection to our greatest ever player that is the problem.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 20:17 - Apr 30 with 4010 viewsnml96

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 20:00 - Apr 30 by PJH

I don't think Lucan or anyone is/are too bothered about the grandson being embarrassed or not it is the connection to our greatest ever player that is the problem.

I don't think it should be a problem, from the grandson' replies he clearly shows a complete lack of understanding of mental health conditions as he refers to attempting to jump off a bridge as "crying wolf". The more we can get people to understand these conditions through discussion, the better. Unfortunately, the connection is there and I personally don't feel like an opinion like that is worth sweeping under the rug and ignoring.
Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 20:26 - Apr 30 with 3955 viewsLord_Lucan

Shocking tweet from Kevin Beattie's grandson on 19:56 - Apr 30 by nml96

Maybe he's p1ssed, we have all done absolutely stupid things when we are p1ssed.

Maybe he has learning difficulties, maybe he has his own mental health problems.

I have no idea.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024