Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) 14:08 - May 5 with 1321 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:10 - May 5 with 1306 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's been missing most of this season.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:13 - May 5 with 1246 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:10 - May 5 by GlasgowBlue

Has been pointed out will be a chance for Woolfendon. I would like to think he will be first choice next season anyway.

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:14 - May 5 with 1216 viewsKropotkin123

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:10 - May 5 by GlasgowBlue

Bbc says Adam Chambers was sent off... our team is pretty memorable

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:14 - May 5 with 1216 viewsN2_Blue

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:13 - May 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Has been pointed out will be a chance for Woolfendon. I would like to think he will be first choice next season anyway.

perhaps this makes the decision slightly easier to just get rid. I didn't want him starting next season anyway so could actually be a positive thing

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:18 - May 5 with 1153 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:14 - May 5 by N2_Blue

perhaps this makes the decision slightly easier to just get rid. I didn't want him starting next season anyway so could actually be a positive thing

I think we need a better defence than we have. I think Woolfendon will improve it and should be playing alongside an experienced player. I am not too sure either Chambers or Nsiala is that great for him to learn from but if either goes we will need better.

Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:35 - May 5 with 955 viewsMeadowlark

Some good news at last!
Chambers will miss start of the season then (n/t) on 14:36 - May 5 with 940 viewschristiand

It might actually be a blessing in disguise.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024