Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hahahaha 15:24 - May 6 with 8876 viewstrncbluearmy

The scums open top bus broke down, you could't make it up

Always tinpot

COYB
Hahahaha on 18:01 - May 6 with 2902 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:53 - May 6 by _

Yes, I'm aware. Perhaps that's why you're going to such great lengths here to assure us all that you in no way find this funny.

Well, to you I say, OK, we get the idea. You're 100% po-faced about this bus business. We hear you. Just be cool enough to allow people to have a minor chuckle about something pointless at the end of the season, without being a bit of a bell about it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 18:04 - May 6 with 2890 views_

Hahahaha on 18:01 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

Yes, I'm aware. Perhaps that's why you're going to such great lengths here to assure us all that you in no way find this funny.

Well, to you I say, OK, we get the idea. You're 100% po-faced about this bus business. We hear you. Just be cool enough to allow people to have a minor chuckle about something pointless at the end of the season, without being a bit of a bell about it.

Hahahaha on 18:11 - May 6 with 2870 viewsSpruceMoose

on 18:04 - May 6 by _

I don't blame you for trying to play down your capitalised letter postings matey. Now that I have made you see that it was all rather unnecessary they probably do seem rather silly!

Happy to have helped, buh! Now, apply what you have learned here to the other posts you're grumping all over on here today!
[Post edited 6 May 2019 18:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

on 18:19 - May 6 with 2828 views_

Hahahaha on 18:11 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

I don't blame you for trying to play down your capitalised letter postings matey. Now that I have made you see that it was all rather unnecessary they probably do seem rather silly!

Happy to have helped, buh! Now, apply what you have learned here to the other posts you're grumping all over on here today!
[Post edited 6 May 2019 18:12]

Hahahaha on 18:22 - May 6 with 2822 viewsSpruceMoose

on 18:19 - May 6 by _

I'm in a filthy enough mood thinking about the UK having a bank holiday while I'm at work. Twelve consecutive days would make any man miserable. You have my condolences there. Does it come around so that you get twelve consecutive days off afterwards...?

on 18:26 - May 6 with 2806 views_

Hahahaha on 18:22 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

I'm in a filthy enough mood thinking about the UK having a bank holiday while I'm at work. Twelve consecutive days would make any man miserable. You have my condolences there. Does it come around so that you get twelve consecutive days off afterwards...?

Hahahaha on 18:36 - May 6 with 2764 viewsm14_blue

on 17:42 - May 6 by _

Weird thing to pick an argument with fellow town fans about tbh.
Hahahaha on 18:40 - May 6 with 2751 viewsGeoffSentence

on 17:17 - May 6 by _

This is something to chuckle about though. Go on have a little chuckle. Nothing bad will happen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Hahahaha on 19:09 - May 6 with 2665 viewsBlueBadger

on 16:45 - May 6 by _

Bloody hell lad, you're challenging J2 for the 'Mark from Peep Show of TWTD' role here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hahahaha on 19:12 - May 6 with 2646 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It's an omen and portends much parking of the bus next season.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

on 19:14 - May 6 with 2635 views_

Hahahaha on 19:09 - May 6 by BlueBadger

Bloody hell lad, you're challenging J2 for the 'Mark from Peep Show of TWTD' role here.

Hahahaha on 19:20 - May 6 with 2602 viewsnorth_stand77

Well, the child in me thinks it's funny! 😆
Hahahaha on 19:22 - May 6 with 2599 viewsBlueBadger

Hahahaha on 17:20 - May 6 by SpruceMoose

"There's not much to 'chuckle' about this season."

Exactly. That's why I will allow this.

Play on.

We've had an awful season. We've won all of four times all season, we can't score or defend, the manager appears more interested in interviews than results, the owner has basically given up and we're going down to the third division whilst our arch rivals are going up as top-placed side in the division. Bob only knows we need something to cling onto.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 21:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Hahahaha on 19:54 - May 6 with 2515 viewsBlueBadger

Hahahaha on 19:12 - May 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's an omen and portends much parking of the bus next season.

For us or them?

Hahahaha on 20:58 - May 6 with 2409 viewsFramfarmer

wish you hadn't reminded me about their parade, as I'm damned jealous. Can we stop?
I'm going to have to avoid MOTD, BT Sport etc and focus on radio Suffolk coverage in 2020, and I'd give anything if we had a blessed single thing to cheer about.
Hahahaha on 22:11 - May 6 with 2325 viewsTractorCam

Hahahaha on 20:58 - May 6 by Framfarmer

wish you hadn't reminded me about their parade, as I'm damned jealous. Can we stop?
I'm going to have to avoid MOTD, BT Sport etc and focus on radio Suffolk coverage in 2020, and I'd give anything if we had a blessed single thing to cheer about.

We do, we're about to go at least 8 weeks without losing a game on the back of a 1 win streak!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

on 11:16 - May 7 with 2000 views_

Hahahaha on 19:22 - May 6 by BlueBadger

We've had an awful season. We've won all of four times all season, we can't score or defend, the manager appears more interested in interviews than results, the owner has basically given up and we're going down to the third division whilst our arch rivals are going up as top-placed side in the division. Bob only knows we need something to cling onto.
[Post edited 6 May 2019 21:17]

Hahahaha on 20:42 - May 7 with 1815 viewsstrikalite

Hahahaha on 19:20 - May 6 by north_stand77

Well, the child in me thinks it's funny! 😆

They reckon it broke down on Letsbe Avenue...

(Hope that hasn't been done )
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024