Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought we stopped having goal music... 08:05 - May 7 with 2687 viewsDavland

I thought it stopped a couple of seasons ago, because everyone hated it, but watching the Leeds video of our third goal you can hear it for Colin’s goal.. I never hear it in lower SBR. Something just for that goal or have I just been missing it for the whole season?
I thought we stopped having goal music... on 08:18 - May 7 with 2643 viewsCOYBitfc

We've not had to many opportunities to know if we do or not have we, haha... I have seen that clip and certainly have not heard any from the lower north, however did wonder if it was the leeds fans starting a chant, or the drummer in S6?

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 08:18 - May 7 with 2640 viewsEastTownBlue

Unfortunately Chelsea Dagger has made an unwelcome return towards the end of the season. Admittedly we haven’t got to hear it that much. If they have must insist on having goal celebration music, why that particular one ?
I thought we stopped having goal music... on 08:20 - May 7 with 2632 viewsFutureJackSted

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 08:18 - May 7 by EastTownBlue

Unfortunately Chelsea Dagger has made an unwelcome return towards the end of the season. Admittedly we haven’t got to hear it that much. If they have must insist on having goal celebration music, why that particular one ?

IMO I don't mind Chelsea Dagger. It creates a little bit more atmosphere and gets the kids more involved as well
I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:18 - May 7 with 2505 viewsGarv

I heard it too. I don't mind it.

One of my best memories is when we started (I assume) using goal music after beating Sheffield United 3-2 at home in 2003.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:31 - May 7 with 2465 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 08:20 - May 7 by FutureJackSted

IMO I don't mind Chelsea Dagger. It creates a little bit more atmosphere and gets the kids more involved as well

Leave the bad music out of football. Its rubbish. Fans can make their own noise.

Can you imagine Manchester City blasting out Chelsea dagger when Kompany hammered on his goal last night. It would have sounded ridiculous. Goal music should not be tolerated.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:52 - May 7 with 2403 viewsGarv

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:31 - May 7 by The_Last_Baron

Leave the bad music out of football. Its rubbish. Fans can make their own noise.

Can you imagine Manchester City blasting out Chelsea dagger when Kompany hammered on his goal last night. It would have sounded ridiculous. Goal music should not be tolerated.

Without discrediting us too much, we're not Man City.

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:06 - May 7 with 2274 viewsGeoffSentence

Did we ever stop having goal music? It might just seem that way because a pre-requisite was missing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:08 - May 7 with 2254 viewsTractorCam

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:06 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

Did we ever stop having goal music? It might just seem that way because a pre-requisite was missing.

I never hear anything from the SBR but it appears we did. A twitter poll by someone in the club recently said "Should we bring back goal music?" The vote was pretty much 50/50 but every comment was "No" so presume the ones voting yes were fans of other clubs etc. I presume this is why it's returned.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:10 - May 7 with 2240 viewsParisBlue

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:52 - May 7 by Garv

Do you not see the similarities between David Silva and Cole Skuse?

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:12 - May 7 with 2237 viewsBecclesITFC

I personally don't want music, however, the club has got to appeal to younger fans. They probably like it.
I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:20 - May 7 with 2211 viewsMrTown

Think the emotions got the better of the musicman and he just feck it. Have that you nothern monkeys.

Funny how he concluded the day with theme song to "we all hate Leeds scum".

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:25 - May 7 with 2199 viewsBecclesITFC

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:20 - May 7 by MrTown

Think the emotions got the better of the musicman and he just feck it. Have that you nothern monkeys.

Funny how he concluded the day with theme song to "we all hate Leeds scum".

haha. That was definitely done on purpose.
I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:36 - May 7 with 2164 viewsGarv

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:10 - May 7 by ParisBlue

Do you not see the similarities between David Silva and Cole Skuse?

Both born early 1986.

I'm out.

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 13:51 - May 7 with 2127 viewsKropotkin123

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:18 - May 7 by Garv

One of my best memories is when we started (I assume) using goal music after beating Sheffield United 3-2 at home in 2003.

Sheff Utd were doing it after going 1-0 and 2-0 up and upon coming back we did it to rub it in their faces. Should never have been adopted after that. It always felt like we were being forced to do this stupid chant after ridiculing them.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 18:53 - May 7 with 1991 viewsgazzer1999

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 08:18 - May 7 by EastTownBlue

Hey they can play on the ball city for all I care if we keep scoring.
I thought we stopped having goal music... on 20:36 - May 7 with 1909 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:52 - May 7 by Garv

Doesn't mean we shouldn't aspire to be. Twenty years ago City were in the Third Division.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 20:48 - May 7 with 1891 viewsgainsboroughblue

I thought we stopped having goal music... on 10:18 - May 7 by Garv

Didn't 'I feel good' by James Brown get used for a while.

Nothing can be as dire as 'Samba de Janeiro' that they use up the road though.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024