Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool deserve something from this season 21:58 - May 7 with 1200 viewsGlasgowBlue

City look likely to win the league so let's hope they can win the Champions league.

Any team that overturns a three nil deficit against Barca is a special team indeed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:00 - May 7 with 1184 viewstractordownsouth

It seems to be fashionable to dislike them but I really can’t. I totally agree they deserve something - I hope City slip up too but that’s unlikely.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:00 - May 7 with 1170 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:00 - May 7 by tractordownsouth

It seems to be fashionable to dislike them but I really can’t. I totally agree they deserve something - I hope City slip up too but that’s unlikely.

I also like Klopp.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:05 - May 7 with 1135 viewsdavblue

It's not a vintage Barca side but to do it still is a great achievement.

They are onto something.
Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:10 - May 7 with 1108 viewsBrixtonBlue

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:05 - May 7 by davblue

It's not a vintage Barca side but to do it still is a great achievement.

They are onto something.

They looked pretty special in the first leg.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:23 - May 7 with 1052 viewsvapour_trail

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:10 - May 7 by BrixtonBlue

I thought the first leg was pretty even.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:36 - May 7 with 1015 viewsBrixtonBlue

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:23 - May 7 by vapour_trail

I thought the first leg was pretty even.

Yeah, two good teams, and Liverpool missed some gilt-edged chances. The scoreline wasn't even though, and that's what matters.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:51 - May 7 with 976 viewsGlasgowBlue

I thought Liverpool had good play for large moments of the first leg but were punished by some clinical Barca finishing. The tie certainly looked dead and buried though.

Had City lost or drawn last night, I wonder whether Liverpool would have rested key players with Sunday in mind.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:58 - May 7 with 952 viewsdavblue

I disagree, Messi had a really good 10 minutes and took the game away from them.

Liverpool played very well, in the 1st leg.
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 01:47 - May 8 with 875 viewsBrixtonBlue

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:51 - May 7 by GlasgowBlue

I thought Liverpool had good play for large moments of the first leg but were punished by some clinical Barca finishing. The tie certainly looked dead and buried though.

Had City lost or drawn last night, I wonder whether Liverpool would have rested key players with Sunday in mind.

Can't disagree with anything there.

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 01:50 - May 8 with 865 viewsBrixtonBlue

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 22:58 - May 7 by davblue

I disagree, Messi had a really good 10 minutes and took the game away from them.

Liverpool played very well, in the 1st leg.

Liverpool played very well, and I was rooting for them.

But Barcelona were pretty special. And they won 3-0 to emphasise the point.

Delighted for Liverpool tonight though. Wish I'd watched it.

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 01:51 - May 8 with 864 viewstextbackup

Liverpool deserve something from this season on 01:47 - May 8 by BrixtonBlue

Can't disagree with anything there.

imagine they dicked barca 4-0 on the Tuesday, then mancity slip up sunday and Liverpool win the league. all that in one week..... a win vs leeds has seen me suffer a two day hangover ffs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024