Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship to League One Parachute Payment 10:57 - May 8 with 7147 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Not sure if this has been covered here. Apparently, the club will be due £13 million as a parachute payment?

Gus Uhlenbeek

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 10:58 - May 8 with 7113 viewschicoazul

What?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 10:59 - May 8 with 7103 viewsHorseboy

So we have been told TV income is reduced by approx 9 million, but we get relegated and promoted in first year but gain 13 million, really?
Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:00 - May 8 with 7089 viewsMrTown

It has already been discussed. It's an 11.1% payment of Championship figures.

Goes from 7-8m to 700-800k.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:01 - May 8 with 7065 viewsMrTown

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:00 - May 8 by MrTown

It has already been discussed. It's an 11.1% payment of Championship figures.

Goes from 7-8m to 700-800k.

And if you get relegated again, you'd receive 12% of that figure, really strictness the finances when you drop out of the Championship.

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:04 - May 8 with 7032 viewsMrTown

There is no such thing as parachute payments in the EFL though, it is just for teams dropping out of the Premier League.

In the EFL you receive proportion of broadcasting rights as a solidarity payment.

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:09 - May 8 with 6986 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:01 - May 8 by MrTown

And if you get relegated again, you'd receive 12% of that figure, really strictness the finances when you drop out of the Championship.

so the parachute payment is £700-800k then?

Gus Uhlenbeek

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:14 - May 8 with 6941 viewsHerbivore

Hello my friend, I am CEO of World Bank and have US $150000000 to transfer to UK for which I need your help. Please send $5000 to me via Western Union money transfer to confirm and set up payment.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:15 - May 8 with 6923 viewsMrTown

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:09 - May 8 by ShropshireBluenago09

so the parachute payment is £700-800k then?

Its not a parachute payment, parachute payments are only given to Premier League teams dropping into the Championship.

The only payment Town receive from the EFL is a solidarity payment of 700-800k, which is a cut of the broadcasting rights for League 1. It was something like 7-8m in the Championship.

Massive reduction, and no payment of anything like 13m.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 11:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:15 - May 8 with 6914 viewsMrTown

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:14 - May 8 by Herbivore

Hello my friend, I am CEO of World Bank and have US $150000000 to transfer to UK for which I need your help. Please send $5000 to me via Western Union money transfer to confirm and set up payment.

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:22 - May 8 with 6871 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:14 - May 8 by Herbivore

congratulations

Gus Uhlenbeek

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:23 - May 8 with 6862 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 11:15 - May 8 by MrTown

Its not a parachute payment, parachute payments are only given to Premier League teams dropping into the Championship.

The only payment Town receive from the EFL is a solidarity payment of 700-800k, which is a cut of the broadcasting rights for League 1. It was something like 7-8m in the Championship.

Massive reduction, and no payment of anything like 13m.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 11:16]

Thanks for the clarification Mr Town.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 12:24 - May 8 with 6663 viewsJ2BLUE

Are you thinking of Sunderland who got relegated while receiving Prem parachute payments?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 12:59 - May 8 with 6423 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Unless we have sold a parachute recently, I dont expect any parachute payments to be coming our way.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Championship to League One Parachute Payment on 13:02 - May 8 with 6379 viewsKeaneish

I heard it was 13 billion. Might just be a rumour though.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024