Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... 18:52 - May 8 with 2988 viewsSpruceMoose

...everything in sight.

Why you do dis?

Join in the conversation brothers and sisters, have your say with words, not down arrows!

I await the inevitable backsplash.
[Post edited 8 May 2019 18:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 18:56 - May 8 with 2246 viewsBlueBadger

The public answer is 'becos wee gett showted downe bi teh lefti maffya'.
The real answer is 'I'm too thick and angry to construct a proper riposte annd haf a rediculous grudj againyst some1 bein sille on the inttarnet vat ive never ever met'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 18:59 - May 8 with 2199 viewschicoazul

It's not impotent if you're hopping mad about it though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:00 - May 8 with 2195 viewsgordon

You ain't a poster if you don't post.
FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:02 - May 8 with 2187 viewsfooters

Gav should remove the downvote feature as it can seriously damage someone's self-esteem. TWTD should become a safe space.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:03 - May 8 with 2178 viewsSwailsey

Sorry :(

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:03 - May 8 with 2168 viewschicoazul

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:02 - May 8 by footers

Gav should remove the downvote feature as it can seriously damage someone's self-esteem. TWTD should become a safe space.

I actually agree with this. It doesnt really add anything of value to the board and clearly some people get upset about it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:05 - May 8 with 2160 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:03 - May 8 by Swailsey

The betrayal.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:05 - May 8 with 2150 viewsfooters

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:03 - May 8 by chicoazul

I actually agree with this. It doesnt really add anything of value to the board and clearly some people get upset about it.

We can have a new feature every week where you have to pay one random poster a compliment :)
[Post edited 8 May 2019 19:06]

Login to get fewer ads

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:05 - May 8 with 2149 viewsSwailsey

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:03 - May 8 by chicoazul

Thirded.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:06 - May 8 with 2137 viewsGlasgowBlue

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:03 - May 8 by Swailsey

It had to be done.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:07 - May 8 with 2135 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:06 - May 8 by GlasgowBlue

It had to be done.

I expected this outcome. I got cash money forum votes in the bank. I can absorb the hit.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:18 - May 8 with 2086 viewsLeaky

I supported Brexit so I am thick racist gammon
FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:19 - May 8 with 2081 viewsfooters

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:18 - May 8 by Leaky

Well, admitting it is the first step.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:19 - May 8 with 2075 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:18 - May 8 by Leaky

Well, obviously.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:20 - May 8 with 2071 viewsgordon

Have you just come back from a TRG anonymous meeting? If so, well done.
FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:21 - May 8 with 2067 viewsBlueBadger

This is a refreshing level of self-awareness and honesty that we rarely see on TWTD.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:23 - May 8 with 2051 viewsjeera

Where do you stand on the chips/salad/pineapple with that?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:24 - May 8 with 2049 viewsfactual_blue

I can't downvote that without associating with Wrong People.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:25 - May 8 with 2048 viewsfactual_blue

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 18:56 - May 8 by BlueBadger

The public answer is 'becos wee gett showted downe bi teh lefti maffya'.
The real answer is 'I'm too thick and angry to construct a proper riposte annd haf a rediculous grudj againyst some1 bein sille on the inttarnet vat ive never ever met'.

Don't forget there's a lefty bumfest next week. Make sure you have the date in your diary.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:28 - May 8 with 2036 viewsfooters

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:25 - May 8 by factual_blue

Don't forget there's a lefty bumfest next week. Make sure you have the date in your diary.

Remember your pills this time. Always better to be an active participant than a frustrated rubbernecker.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:30 - May 8 with 2028 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:25 - May 8 by factual_blue

Followed by a WLA knees up.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:31 - May 8 with 2019 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:28 - May 8 by footers

Remember your pills this time. Always better to be an active participant than a frustrated rubbernecker.

Ah the rubbernecker - the ceremonial role at the bumfest. The person who has to wear a necklace of contraception for other fest goers to grab in the heat of the moment.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:32 - May 8 with 2015 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:24 - May 8 by factual_blue

I can't downvote that without associating with Wrong People.

Cor, there's some right old melts on that list aren't there?!

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 01:01 - May 9 with 1872 viewsBlueBadger

Pickles is the only person in this thread who has commented and voted unironically. Unlike his vote in recent elections where, despite his claims to support the working class he'll turn out and vote for parties funded, represented and representing the elites.

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 01:25 - May 9 with 1832 viewscatch74

FAO: Posters who silently, rampantly but yet impotently downpost... on 19:05 - May 8 by footers

We can have a new feature every week where you have to pay one random poster a compliment :)
[Post edited 8 May 2019 19:06]

You have wonderful eyes.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024