Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today I will mostly be supporting Watford 09:41 - May 18 with 1221 viewsPendejo

Come on you Hornets!

Just saw Citeh fans coaches leaving Manchester all had a squad number and player name on them. Just admit to goosebumps.

Football may have changed massively but still love the FA Cup

Here's to an away draw at Lowestoft in November.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 09:46 - May 18 with 1185 viewsSwansea_Blue

Me too. Come on you Horns! Got a bit of a soft spot for them anyway as I’ve seen them loads of times over the years, as a best mate is a mad fan.

Love the FA Cup!

Edit- and Citeh shouldn’t be there. Should be either the Gulls or the Swans.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:48]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 10:32 - May 18 with 1124 viewsNo9

I'm an independent but want to see good officials not a game shrouded in controversy

On a different but pleasant note, it was nice to see the MC players sponsored the charabanc's to take their supporters to Wembley
Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 10:45 - May 18 with 1096 viewsWD19

Did Watford Parkrun this morning. Was something feel good about hundreds of Watford fans singing terrace songs on the start line. Community innit.
Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 13:31 - May 18 with 981 viewssundaze

How do you "mostly" support one team more than the other?

Will you support Watford for sixty minutes, or will you wait until later before you start supporting City?
Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 13:33 - May 18 with 980 viewsWD19

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 13:31 - May 18 by sundaze

How do you "mostly" support one team more than the other?

Will you support Watford for sixty minutes, or will you wait until later before you start supporting City?

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 14:14 - May 18 with 951 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Hard to believe that we doubled them 4 seasons ago.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 14:26 - May 18 with 924 viewsBent_double

Not sure why anybody would want Citeh to win, tbh. Apart from their own fans, of course.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 15:11 - May 18 with 881 viewsBLUEBEAT

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxmUedrhyK-/?igshid=gasotpw4wmb7

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 16:42 - May 18 with 814 viewsOldsmoker

City for me.
The Telegraph Fantasy Football league allows FA Cup matches to count.
Gutted when Liverpool lost.
I've used all my transfers to pack my team with city players.
I'm just 24 points behind the current leader of our private league and I know he's out of transfers and only has Aguero and Walker in his team.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 16:52 - May 18 with 805 viewsBloomBlue

City for me, would love to see a club finally do the treble.
Today I will mostly be supporting Watford on 16:58 - May 18 with 792 viewsgrimboy

City for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024