Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anthony Joshua 17:36 - Jun 3 with 2671 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Was there Saturday night, I was wrong about him. He really can't take a punch whatsoever, badly beat up by a Mexican bouncer, that wasn't an impressive debut out here. I assume he will need to win the rematch before any talk of Wilder fight now. Awful performance
Anthony Joshua on 17:37 - Jun 3 with 2057 viewsSpruceMoose

Did you get your visa sorted out?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anthony Joshua on 17:37 - Jun 3 with 2051 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anthony Joshua on 17:37 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

What visa?
Anthony Joshua on 17:40 - Jun 3 with 2024 viewsJ2BLUE

Anthony Joshua on 17:37 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

He's got an AMEX now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anthony Joshua on 17:44 - Jun 3 with 2011 viewsJ2BLUE

All that big build up about going to America and then to South America, Africa etc then as soon as he loses they want it back in England.

No doubt he will still unify the division at some point. Is the rematch mandatory? Could see Ruiz trying to duck him if it's just a handshake agreement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anthony Joshua on 17:44 - Jun 3 with 2009 viewsballycastle

He simply is easy to hit, head movement poor, squarish on at times, the hypists refused to see it.
Anthony Joshua on 17:46 - Jun 3 with 1999 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 17:37 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What visa?

Thought I had a PM from you a while back about your employment status and whether or not you could transition to PR status eventually.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anthony Joshua on 17:51 - Jun 3 with 1972 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anthony Joshua on 17:44 - Jun 3 by J2BLUE

All that big build up about going to America and then to South America, Africa etc then as soon as he loses they want it back in England.

No doubt he will still unify the division at some point. Is the rematch mandatory? Could see Ruiz trying to duck him if it's just a handshake agreement.

Yes it is! Anytime you fight a small name for big money (well it was big money for Ruiz) it's always in the paperwork. Will be in UK November / December I think. Although if I am Ruiz I'd want that fight in LA.

Everyone underestimated him, that guy can scrap, fast hands as well. Got Joshua in the temple in the third and he never recovered. He was punch drunk from then on wards. Not ready to call Joshua a fraud yet but he has been rocked before.
Anthony Joshua on 17:54 - Jun 3 with 1953 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anthony Joshua on 17:46 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

Thought I had a PM from you a while back about your employment status and whether or not you could transition to PR status eventually.

Oh yeah, you're the guy from NY right? It's ongoing, I have an approved green card through work, problem is there aren't any left for this fiscal year and my work exec visa is running out.

Lawyers are all over it but it's so complicated over here with immigration. I cant even pretend I understand half of it so I will leave it with them. 7 years goes fast!
Login to get fewer ads

Anthony Joshua on 17:58 - Jun 3 with 1928 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 17:54 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Oh yeah, you're the guy from NY right? It's ongoing, I have an approved green card through work, problem is there aren't any left for this fiscal year and my work exec visa is running out.

Lawyers are all over it but it's so complicated over here with immigration. I cant even pretend I understand half of it so I will leave it with them. 7 years goes fast!

That's right, I remember the details now.

Immigration over here is a shoiteshow at them moment. I'm removing conditions on my Green Card currently, which basically means I've not committed any crimes yet so won't need to have to keep renewing it every two years. Thing is, the back log is so huge right now that'll I'll be eligible for citizenship next year, long before my ROC case is adjudicated!

Good luck with it all.

Anthony Joshua on 17:59 - Jun 3 with 1917 viewsjaykay

Anthony Joshua on 17:46 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

i would have thought a man of your status on this board you should have said " do you know who i am"
[Post edited 3 Jun 2019 18:01]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anthony Joshua on 18:01 - Jun 3 with 1911 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 17:59 - Jun 3 by jaykay

i would have thought a man of your status on this board you should have said " do you know who i am"

Respect the poster, not the post.

Anthony Joshua on 18:01 - Jun 3 with 1904 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anthony Joshua on 17:58 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

That's right, I remember the details now.

Immigration over here is a shoiteshow at them moment. I'm removing conditions on my Green Card currently, which basically means I've not committed any crimes yet so won't need to have to keep renewing it every two years. Thing is, the back log is so huge right now that'll I'll be eligible for citizenship next year, long before my ROC case is adjudicated!

Good luck with it all.

Unfortunately the Chinese and Indian green cards are so backlogged in certain areas they've been looking for loop holes and it's massively effected the rest of the world category that hadn't been retrogressed previously. My work is starting to panic a bit. I'll see how it shakes out not loving the uncertainty. I built a life here and I like it for now.
Anthony Joshua on 18:07 - Jun 3 with 1879 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 18:01 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Unfortunately the Chinese and Indian green cards are so backlogged in certain areas they've been looking for loop holes and it's massively effected the rest of the world category that hadn't been retrogressed previously. My work is starting to panic a bit. I'll see how it shakes out not loving the uncertainty. I built a life here and I like it for now.

These days the situation changes dependent on what the main man reads on Twitter during his morning dump, so who knows how it'll play out.

Like I said, good luck. Dealing with USCIS is a real headache.

Anthony Joshua on 18:07 - Jun 3 with 1874 viewsfactual_blue

Anthony Joshua on 17:59 - Jun 3 by jaykay

I don't think Sprucey is senile to the extent that he has to ask people who he is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anthony Joshua on 18:54 - Jun 3 with 1762 viewsIllinoisblue

Anthony Joshua on 18:07 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

These days the situation changes dependent on what the main man reads on Twitter during his morning dump, so who knows how it'll play out.

Like I said, good luck. Dealing with USCIS is a real headache.

I will say, though, dealing with USCIS was a breeze for my citizenship. They, rather surprisingly, have a modern and user-friendly website which tracks every step of the citizenship process.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anthony Joshua on 18:56 - Jun 3 with 1760 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 18:54 - Jun 3 by Illinoisblue

I will say, though, dealing with USCIS was a breeze for my citizenship. They, rather surprisingly, have a modern and user-friendly website which tracks every step of the citizenship process.

It's great, until you need to actually deal with them. Then it's a shoiteshow. I have no idea how people who don't have English as their main language cope. Lawyers I suppose.

Anthony Joshua on 19:22 - Jun 3 with 1683 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I said he had a bad chin when he was wobbled by Whyte four years ago.

Got pelters on here for that comment..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anthony Joshua on 19:25 - Jun 3 with 1665 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 19:22 - Jun 3 by The_Romford_Blue

I said he had a bad chin when he was wobbled by Whyte four years ago.

Got pelters on here for that comment..

Four years is a long time to hold on tho that anguish mate.

Anthony Joshua on 19:30 - Jun 3 with 1647 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anthony Joshua on 19:25 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

Four years is a long time to hold on tho that anguish mate.

Anguish? Not my style Moose man

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anthony Joshua on 19:32 - Jun 3 with 1632 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 19:30 - Jun 3 by The_Romford_Blue

Anguish? Not my style Moose man

Just teasing, I hope whoever gave you pelters for it a) remembers and b) never makes that mistake again.

Anthony Joshua on 19:37 - Jun 3 with 1618 viewsIllinoisblue

Anthony Joshua on 18:56 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

It's great, until you need to actually deal with them. Then it's a shoiteshow. I have no idea how people who don't have English as their main language cope. Lawyers I suppose.

not long after moving here I had to go to the immigration office in downtown Chicago. The agents were some of the most disgusting, uncaring and offensive people you could ever imagine. My abiding memory is of the 400lb monster at the reception desk stuffing her face with doritos while yelling angrily at a clearly confused elderly German lady. "Back o the line, back o the line" she kept yelling as the old lady broke down in tears.

62 - 78 - 81

Anthony Joshua on 19:40 - Jun 3 with 1607 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 19:37 - Jun 3 by Illinoisblue

not long after moving here I had to go to the immigration office in downtown Chicago. The agents were some of the most disgusting, uncaring and offensive people you could ever imagine. My abiding memory is of the 400lb monster at the reception desk stuffing her face with doritos while yelling angrily at a clearly confused elderly German lady. "Back o the line, back o the line" she kept yelling as the old lady broke down in tears.

Man, that was one thing that really struck me when I first got here. Anyone in a government job, or who works for the city, will think nothing of yelling at you as part of their job. DMV, Social Security Office. Customer care and service are nonexistent.

I always know I'm home when I land at JFK and there's a worker screaming and berating some helpless tourists at the taxi desk for standing in the wrong place.

Anthony Joshua on 19:55 - Jun 3 with 1568 viewsIllinoisblue

Anthony Joshua on 19:40 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

Man, that was one thing that really struck me when I first got here. Anyone in a government job, or who works for the city, will think nothing of yelling at you as part of their job. DMV, Social Security Office. Customer care and service are nonexistent.

I always know I'm home when I land at JFK and there's a worker screaming and berating some helpless tourists at the taxi desk for standing in the wrong place.

YES! Had some dealings with City of Chicago workers in various depts (DMV, Social Security etc.) who, shall we say, were less than helpful. And yeah, the airport guys and gals seem to take great delight in shouting and screaming at tourists. Then there's the always helpful TSA folks too. Welcome to America!

62 - 78 - 81

Anthony Joshua on 19:58 - Jun 3 with 1557 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Anthony Joshua on 19:55 - Jun 3 by Illinoisblue

YES! Had some dealings with City of Chicago workers in various depts (DMV, Social Security etc.) who, shall we say, were less than helpful. And yeah, the airport guys and gals seem to take great delight in shouting and screaming at tourists. Then there's the always helpful TSA folks too. Welcome to America!

Those in the service industry that aren't getting tipped don't really care.
Anthony Joshua on 20:00 - Jun 3 with 1550 viewsSpruceMoose

Anthony Joshua on 19:58 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Those in the service industry that aren't getting tipped don't really care.

Those that work for the city (at least here) are earning far more than their talents deserve thanks to strong unions, and are lining up some pretty sweet retirement packages to boot.

But yeah, they're pretty much unfireable so they really don't care.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024