Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza 14:41 - Jun 4 with 3625 viewsunbelievablue

And Labour sources confirm.

Chortle.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:54 - Jun 4 with 657 viewsxrayspecs

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:29 - Jun 4 by jimmyvet

What appears lost in all this childish left wing behaviour is the reason for his visit to Europe is to commemorate the brave men and women who fought and gave their lives to free Europe from fascism 75 years ago...all the keyboard warriors on here who defend JC forget that as well it’s truly pathetic and sad.

The same year that JC was born - slightly ironic.

JC is all about being PM and time is not on his side.
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:02 - Jun 4 with 660 viewsgrimboy

It’s because Trump doesn’t belong to any terrorist group.
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:05 - Jun 4 with 645 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:02 - Jun 4 by grimboy

He does sympathise with them though! "Good people". That's how he described the alt right terrorists who ran over and killed the poor woman in Charlottesville.

What do you make of that?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:12 - Jun 4 with 640 viewsgrimboy

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:05 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

He does sympathise with them though! "Good people". That's how he described the alt right terrorists who ran over and killed the poor woman in Charlottesville.

What do you make of that?

Good on you to stick up for Corbyn ffs.

By the way he probably was mis quoted which falls straight into the loonie lefties hands.
And here lies the problem.... on 22:12 - Jun 4 with 640 viewsBloomBlue

And here lies the problem.... on 21:41 - Jun 4 by unstableblue

... justifying this extravagant welcome just BECAUSE he is the POTUS

The majority of US citizens are passionately, and I mean passionately opposed to him.

I am not a Corbyn supporter as I think he’s old skool red, BUT at least he sticks to his beliefs and has some dignity.

This failing government are making Trump out to be some saviour of the Brexit debacle - and I can tel you now, even after the necessary 3 years of negotiations we’ll end up with the same deal we have under EU rules. It’s all b@llsh!t

And all the while we flatter an NRA supporting, dictator emboldening, immigrant alienating, greed obsessed idiot.

Good on Corbyn in this case.

But it was Corbyn who ask for a meeting with Trump
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:15 - Jun 4 with 629 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:12 - Jun 4 by grimboy

Good on you to stick up for Corbyn ffs.

By the way he probably was mis quoted which falls straight into the loonie lefties hands.

Well if you don't believe me you can always Google the video of him saying it. Check it out mate.

There were a lot of good people on each side. Those were his words.

I know you hate me, but don't do yourself the injustice of belittling a woman's murder just to try and get one over on me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:17 - Jun 4 with 620 viewsgrimboy

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:15 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

Well if you don't believe me you can always Google the video of him saying it. Check it out mate.

There were a lot of good people on each side. Those were his words.

I know you hate me, but don't do yourself the injustice of belittling a woman's murder just to try and get one over on me.

Wtf injustice? To be honest I know nothing about it and I’m not belittling anyone .
Think it’s time to get off here bye.
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:21 - Jun 4 with 616 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:17 - Jun 4 by grimboy

Wtf injustice? To be honest I know nothing about it and I’m not belittling anyone .
Think it’s time to get off here bye.

You commented matey! I'm just providing you with actual evidence about what you said. If you think his words were twisted, there's a video within easy reach that will show you they weren't

I don't know why you won't watch it, seeing as you have such a strong opinion on it!

Login to get fewer ads

And here lies the problem.... on 22:33 - Jun 4 with 606 viewsunstableblue

And here lies the problem.... on 21:41 - Jun 4 by unstableblue

... justifying this extravagant welcome just BECAUSE he is the POTUS

The majority of US citizens are passionately, and I mean passionately opposed to him.

I am not a Corbyn supporter as I think he’s old skool red, BUT at least he sticks to his beliefs and has some dignity.

This failing government are making Trump out to be some saviour of the Brexit debacle - and I can tel you now, even after the necessary 3 years of negotiations we’ll end up with the same deal we have under EU rules. It’s all b@llsh!t

And all the while we flatter an NRA supporting, dictator emboldening, immigrant alienating, greed obsessed idiot.

Good on Corbyn in this case.

I was referring more to Corbyn not fawning to this hideous person, and making a stand to not attend this ridiculous red carpet welcome. And standing up today at the march and stating that spreading hate is wrong.

His offer to Trump to meet was I hope to make his case.

I am saying this as someone who does not support Corbyn or the direction he is taking Labour.

The hypocrisy of Prince Charles welcoming this idiot:

“Prince Charles: We must act on climate change to avoid ‘potentially devastating consequences’, On White House website, Obama climate priorities vanish, replaced by Trump’s focus on energy production”

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh go away you silly little man on 22:34 - Jun 4 with 615 viewsunstableblue

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 22:02 - Jun 4 by grimboy

You really do spoil this message board

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 00:05 - Jun 5 with 567 viewsBrixtonBlue

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:02 - Jun 4 by jas0999

Quite right too. Corbyns behaviour has been atrocious. Regardless of his dislike for Trump he shouldn’t have boycotted the banquet. I’m afraid if Corbyn wants to be PM he needs to meet a wide range of people, regardless of whether he likes him. Trump is the US president - whether folk like it or not. Corbyn made his bed. Trump has done right to treat Corbyn as he was treated.

The sooner Labour get rid of this guy the better.

He did want to meet him. He just didn't want the extravagant faff of a banquet to honour the tvvat.

Respect.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 00:11 - Jun 5 with 561 viewsvapour_trail

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 00:05 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

He did want to meet him. He just didn't want the extravagant faff of a banquet to honour the tvvat.

Respect.

I get the reception and the dinner. I thought the way we pimped out the queen to support trumps re-election campaign was a low point for the monarchy.

I genuinely felt for her and the institution, and I’m someone who’d get shot of the whole anachronism tomorrow.

That all said, Corbyn looked as far as it’s possible to get from PM material when addressing the crowd in London today. It was embarrassing. He’s trump-lite.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 06:25 - Jun 5 with 500 viewsBenters2

Lol
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 09:16 - Jun 5 with 455 viewsNo9

& he ignored the Home Secretary -?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024