Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza 14:41 - Jun 4 with 3657 viewsunbelievablue

And Labour sources confirm.

Chortle.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:43 - Jun 4 with 2981 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems a bit silly to turn down a meeting with future PM Corbyn!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:44 - Jun 4 with 2977 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Get those t-shirts printed.

'I was there when Trump claimed something and the other party confirmed it'.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:47 - Jun 4 with 2953 viewsGeoffSentence

Did Trump pooh-pooh this meeting 'cos Jezza snubbed his banquet? Or was it the other way round?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:48 - Jun 4 with 2958 viewsBlueBadger

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:43 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

Seems a bit silly to turn down a meeting with future PM Corbyn!

You'd think they'd have a lot in common, they're both mad old racists with wacky ideas about how the world works and a fervent support base of semi-brainwashed cultists.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:48 - Jun 4 with 2948 viewsNo9

Demonstrates what we all know about Trump = he likes the tory arselickers not any special relationship.
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:26 - Jun 4 with 2849 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Trumps Jewish daughter / advisor is probably not a fan of JC.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:31 - Jun 4 with 2832 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:26 - Jun 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Doesn't seem to be bothered by her own father's antisemitism though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:31 - Jun 4 with 2832 viewsNo9

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:26 - Jun 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

Trump needs Israeli money
Is his daughter Jewish? Or is it the son-in-law? Oh yes & the money?
Login to get fewer ads

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:34 - Jun 4 with 2816 viewsSwansea_Blue

Apparently because Corbyn is "somewhat of a negative force". Another irony alert.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:35 - Jun 4 with 2813 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:31 - Jun 4 by No9

She converted.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:36 - Jun 4 with 2806 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:34 - Jun 4 by Swansea_Blue

Apparently because Corbyn is "somewhat of a negative force". Another irony alert.

Translated as 'he said some mean things about the easy peeler in the White House'.

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:37 - Jun 4 with 2803 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:48 - Jun 4 by BlueBadger

You'd think they'd have a lot in common, they're both mad old racists with wacky ideas about how the world works and a fervent support base of semi-brainwashed cultists.

POTD

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:38 - Jun 4 with 2798 viewsblueislander

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:31 - Jun 4 by No9

How long before he tells us that the huge trade deal with the UK is not a given, and that we shall have to join the queue like any other country?
lollers on 15:42 - Jun 4 with 2776 viewsDyland

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 14:48 - Jun 4 by BlueBadger

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 2738 viewsWeWereZombies

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:38 - Jun 4 by blueislander

How long before he tells us that the huge trade deal with the UK is not a given, and that we shall have to join the queue like any other country?

About five minutes after Barnier tells the new Prime Minister that there is nothing new on the table, the other twenty seven have already gone as far as possible under the Treaty of Lisbon, it is approaching midnight on 31st October and the United Kingdom is out of the European Union with no deal I should imagine.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:10]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 16:02 - Jun 4 with 2736 viewsNo9

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:38 - Jun 4 by blueislander

We have already been told that haven't we? Wilbur Ross, Woody Johnson, Donald Trump -
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 16:04 - Jun 4 with 2728 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not a huge surprise given Corbyn refused to attend the fancy banquet.

Trump is a petulant child.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 16:18 - Jun 4 with 2691 viewsNo9

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:59 - Jun 4 by WeWereZombies

About five minutes after Barnier tells the new Prime Minister that there is nothing new on the table, the other twenty seven have already gone as far as possible under the Treaty of Lisbon, it is approaching midnight on 31st October and the United Kingdom is out of the European Union with no deal I should imagine.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:10]

I don't see anything other than this being a planned route for the tories out of the EU.
It has been plain for a long while that the pain brexit will put on the UK licking the American arse & taking whatever they are offered will be easy
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 19:49 - Jun 4 with 2572 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 19:50]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:02 - Jun 4 with 2512 viewsjas0999

Quite right too. Corbyns behaviour has been atrocious. Regardless of his dislike for Trump he shouldn’t have boycotted the banquet. I’m afraid if Corbyn wants to be PM he needs to meet a wide range of people, regardless of whether he likes him. Trump is the US president - whether folk like it or not. Corbyn made his bed. Trump has done right to treat Corbyn as he was treated.

The sooner Labour get rid of this guy the better.
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:29 - Jun 4 with 2464 viewsjimmyvet

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:02 - Jun 4 by jas0999

Quite right too. Corbyns behaviour has been atrocious. Regardless of his dislike for Trump he shouldn’t have boycotted the banquet. I’m afraid if Corbyn wants to be PM he needs to meet a wide range of people, regardless of whether he likes him. Trump is the US president - whether folk like it or not. Corbyn made his bed. Trump has done right to treat Corbyn as he was treated.

What appears lost in all this childish left wing behaviour is the reason for his visit to Europe is to commemorate the brave men and women who fought and gave their lives to free Europe from fascism 75 years ago...all the keyboard warriors on here who defend JC forget that as well it’s truly pathetic and sad.
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:35 - Jun 4 with 2443 viewssparks

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:02 - Jun 4 by jas0999

It is one of the few things I think Corbyn has done right.

Cue accusations that I am a lefty.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:37 - Jun 4 with 2436 viewsBloomBlue

He was probably worried the fence wont take his and Corbyn's weight
Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 21:39 - Jun 4 with 2430 viewsjaykay

Trump claims he turned down a request for a meeting by Jezza on 15:35 - Jun 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

She converted.

genuine ? . how do you convert to be a jew.
i dont get involved in the anti semitism debates on here but i though jews were a race of people

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

And here lies the problem.... on 21:41 - Jun 4 with 2424 viewsunstableblue

... justifying this extravagant welcome just BECAUSE he is the POTUS

The majority of US citizens are passionately, and I mean passionately opposed to him.

I am not a Corbyn supporter as I think he’s old skool red, BUT at least he sticks to his beliefs and has some dignity.

This failing government are making Trump out to be some saviour of the Brexit debacle - and I can tel you now, even after the necessary 3 years of negotiations we’ll end up with the same deal we have under EU rules. It’s all b@llsh!t

And all the while we flatter an NRA supporting, dictator emboldening, immigrant alienating, greed obsessed idiot.

Good on Corbyn in this case.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024