Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! 19:33 - Jun 21 with 3940 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:14 - Jun 22 with 943 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:05 - Jun 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Further evidence of one rule for the rich and another for the poor in Tory austerity Britain!

Not st all. My brother in law suffers from PSTD after serving over twenty years and seeing action in several war zones. He had a similar shouting match with my wife’s sister and two squad cars were sent after the neighbours phoned it in.

They live in Shettleston. An area of Glasgow which has one of the lowest life expectancy rates in the UK.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 9:48]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Jun 22 with 934 viewsbaxterbasics

Lots of people who already made their mind up about Boris are making a few assumptions on this one to fit their own bias.

Story is: two people shouting at each other. Nosey neighbour calls police, who conclude there’s nothing doing.

Taking just the facts of the case you can spin whatever you like out of it. For example:

Clumsy Boris spills wine on girlfriends sofa. She goes nuts (time of the month and all that), grabs his laptop and threatens to smash it, screams abuse at him, tells him to leave. He tires to calm her down / retrieve his laptop, gets shouted at some more.

Just as plausible as any other narrative, yes?

[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 9:59]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:56 - Jun 22 with 924 viewsNo9

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:03 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

A former Suffolk MP nearly did...

Remind me?
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:57 - Jun 22 with 923 viewsNo9

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:51 - Jun 22 by BrixtonBlue

Reply: Sorry sir, due to Tory cuts we can only send one policeman on a bicycle. He'll be there next Thursday.

Or, out here in the stick- not at all because you don't matter
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:59 - Jun 22 with 920 viewsNo9

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:40 - Jun 22 by Swansea_Blue

Apart from it being the top news story, I completely agree

Boris Johnson: Police 'called to Tory leadership contender's home' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

& in the Mail, Sun & Torygraph
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:07 - Jun 22 with 908 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Jun 22 by baxterbasics

Lots of people who already made their mind up about Boris are making a few assumptions on this one to fit their own bias.

Story is: two people shouting at each other. Nosey neighbour calls police, who conclude there’s nothing doing.

Taking just the facts of the case you can spin whatever you like out of it. For example:

Clumsy Boris spills wine on girlfriends sofa. She goes nuts (time of the month and all that), grabs his laptop and threatens to smash it, screams abuse at him, tells him to leave. He tires to calm her down / retrieve his laptop, gets shouted at some more.

Not based on what's been reported, no.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 10:08 - Jun 22 with 906 viewsbluejacko

Mmmm couple living together,blazing row with each other doors slammed,ring any bells anyone?
Move on!
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 10:11 - Jun 22 with 899 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:01 - Jun 22 by GlasgowBlue

That would work if only one policeman turned up on a bicycle rather than several in two cars.

Jesus, it was satire Glassers. If we're being entirely logical, Gove doesn't live next door to Boris, so your bit doesn't work either.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 10:20 - Jun 22 with 887 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 10:11 - Jun 22 by BrixtonBlue

Jesus, it was satire Glassers. If we're being entirely logical, Gove doesn't live next door to Boris, so your bit doesn't work either.

Yes we all know he's really in the cellar with the other servants.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 863 viewsbaxterbasics

*44 child rapists were arrested yesterday by West Yorkshire Police.

But hold the headlines....TWO PEOPLE HAD A BLAZING ROW.

*Reported in most respectable news sources, but not the Guardian, obvs.

zip

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:26 - Jun 22 with 855 viewsjeera

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Jun 22 by baxterbasics

"... making a few assumptions "

"She goes nuts (time of the month and all that)"

Blimey.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:39 - Jun 22 with 839 viewsbaxterbasics

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:26 - Jun 22 by jeera

"... making a few assumptions "

"She goes nuts (time of the month and all that)"

Blimey.

Doofus. If you read my post carefully enough you would see that is the point I am making. I was saying “we can all play that game” when it comes to making assumptions.

zip

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024