Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic Cummings special advisor 10:56 - Jul 24 with 661 viewsBigManBlue

This can only mean more banter, surely?

A sample, for anyone who hasn't seen this before;

"Those of you in the narcissist-delusional subset of the ERG who have spent the last three years scrambling for the 8.10 Today slot while spouting gibberish about trade and the law across SW1 — i.e exactly the contemptible behaviour that led to your enforced marginalisation during the referendum and your attempt to destroy Vote Leave — you are also in the pirate category. You were useful idiots for remain during the campaign and with every piece of bullsh*t from Bill Cash et al you have helped only Remain for three years. Remember how you WELCOMED the backstop as a ‘triumph’ in December 2017 when it was obvious to everybody who knew what was going on — NOT the cabinet obviously — that this effectively ended the ‘negotiations’? Remember how Bernard Jenkin wrote on ConHome that he didn’t have to ‘ruin his weekend’ reading the document to know it was another success for the natural party of government – bringing to mind very clearly how during the referendum so many of you guys were too busy shooting or skiing or chasing girls to do any actual work. You should be treated like a metastasising tumour and excised from the UK body politic."

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Dominic Cummings special advisor on 11:06 - Jul 24 with 637 viewsSwansea_Blue

His blog is a fantastic insight into the tortured mind of a raving lunatic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dominic Cummings special advisor on 11:13 - Jul 24 with 618 viewslowhouseblue

i can't help but hear that in the voice of benedict cumberbatch

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Dominic Cummings special advisor on 12:02 - Jul 24 with 579 viewsDarth_Koont

Haha.

I disagree fundamentally with Cummings's real-world solutions. But I like his take on the game of politics and his largely dismissive view of politicians. Even the ones on his own side.

Pronouns: He/Him

Dominic Cummings special advisor on 13:31 - Jul 24 with 521 viewsBigManBlue

Dominic Cummings special advisor on 12:02 - Jul 24 by Darth_Koont

Haha.

I disagree fundamentally with Cummings's real-world solutions. But I like his take on the game of politics and his largely dismissive view of politicians. Even the ones on his own side.

I think I'm on about the same page, but to be honest I can barely keep up with him. His blog/mini-essays on the topic of complexity are particularly fascinating I thought, even if they do make me painfully aware of my own intellectual inadequacies.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024