Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cotter & Crowe 21:19 - Jul 26 with 1099 viewsITFCMonk

Both seem like promising right backs, wonder if they’ll overtake Emmanuel at some point?
Cotter & Crowe on 21:28 - Jul 26 with 1072 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Cotter wont!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cotter & Crowe on 21:34 - Jul 26 with 1043 viewsKieran_Knows

Considering Cotter nearly joined Swindon permanently in January, I very much doubt he is in Lamberts thoughts at all!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cotter & Crowe on 21:37 - Jul 26 with 1024 viewswkj

Isn't cotter one with question marks around his attitude? Hopefully it isn't another Cameron stewart in the making as I enjoyed his debut

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Cotter & Crowe on 21:41 - Jul 26 with 1011 viewsipswichtillidie

With Crowe you certainly hope so pedigree wise. Cotter could be another Marriott couldn’t he!!!

Gav

Cotter & Crowe on 21:45 - Jul 26 with 993 viewsAlexGreen

If MM hadn't left straight after the Barnsley game I wonder whether Cotter would've started the next game as well, maybe even had a proper run in the team before the season was out. As it was, MM left and we never saw Cotter again.

No idea what went wrong because his debut really was electric, he looked to be a fantastic find and really one of the points of excitement going in to the new season. Then PH and subsequently PL both seem to have no time for him, and he'll probably be the next Shane O'Connor.

Big shame to be honest.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Cotter & Crowe on 09:19 - Jul 27 with 700 viewsWickets

Cotter & Crowe on 21:45 - Jul 26 by AlexGreen

If MM hadn't left straight after the Barnsley game I wonder whether Cotter would've started the next game as well, maybe even had a proper run in the team before the season was out. As it was, MM left and we never saw Cotter again.

No idea what went wrong because his debut really was electric, he looked to be a fantastic find and really one of the points of excitement going in to the new season. Then PH and subsequently PL both seem to have no time for him, and he'll probably be the next Shane O'Connor.

Big shame to be honest.

Yes its hard to see what has happend but it has been hinted that his attitude is poor
Cotter & Crowe on 09:40 - Jul 27 with 650 viewsclive_baker

Big shame to be honest.

Maybe the numbskulls that booed the decision to take him off were the straw that broke Mick’s back to leave when he did (not sure that’s true, it would’ve been pre-planned). Would be ironic though that rather than showing support for Cotter they actually might’ve contributed to him not getting that follow up appearance.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cotter & Crowe on 10:20 - Jul 27 with 586 viewsLankHenners

Big shame to be honest.

People make far too much out of that performance - he was playing wing back against a flat midfield and defence so pretty much had free reign to do what he wanted as he didn’t have to do much defending so could bomb forwards at will. He did a good job in that free role but it would’ve been hard not to have done.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024