Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Bury match suspended... 16:02 - Aug 13 with 1048 viewsKieran_Knows

... surely this can't go on much longer?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Another Bury match suspended... on 16:05 - Aug 13 with 1017 viewsSpruceMoose

So when are these teams supposed to be making up these games? They'll still be playing after the playoffs at this rate. What a mess.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another Bury match suspended... on 16:16 - Aug 13 with 953 viewsiamipswich

It seems there's one last opportunity for a takeover on the table. If this doesn't go through then it may be curtains

Poll: Who will return first?

Another Bury match suspended... on 16:20 - Aug 13 with 934 viewsOsborneOneNil

Needs sorting by August 23rd, or they lose their place in the EFL.

Let's hope they get through this.
Another Bury match suspended... on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 897 viewsJammyDodgerrr

What a joke. Especially as they could have a fifth match suspended before the deadline for expulsion. In reality they should've never been allowed to be promoted and should've been sorted over the summer. Poor from all involved, including the EFL.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Another Bury match suspended... on 17:53 - Aug 13 with 737 viewsGuthrum

Even if they save their place in the League, there will be serious issues for both them and opponents with fixture congestion trying to fit in the postponed matches. There's a danger they could still be playing a fortnight after the end of the season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Another Bury match suspended... on 18:02 - Aug 13 with 702 viewsBlueRaider

Another Bury match suspended... on 17:53 - Aug 13 by Guthrum

Even if they save their place in the League, there will be serious issues for both them and opponents with fixture congestion trying to fit in the postponed matches. There's a danger they could still be playing a fortnight after the end of the season.

Fingers crossed they pull through.

I can understand the EFL postponing league matches to avoid the mess of expunging results, but I don't get why they needed to postpone an away cup tie where they could have got some money !

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Another Bury match suspended... on 18:15 - Aug 13 with 665 viewspointofblue

I don’t get the decent difference between Bury and Bolton - neither seem in a fit state to complete the season yet Bolton can play on but Bury can’t?

Either way, I hope both sides pull through and recover from this.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Another Bury match suspended... on 18:31 - Aug 13 with 620 viewsGuthrum

Another Bury match suspended... on 18:15 - Aug 13 by pointofblue

I don’t get the decent difference between Bury and Bolton - neither seem in a fit state to complete the season yet Bolton can play on but Bury can’t?

Bury are failing to provide for the EFL satisfactory proof they have funds to keep going. Bolton presumably have done so, thus are allowed to play matches while staggering along.

It's the EFL's competition, their rules. Dale can't get away with doing things his way.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Another Bury match suspended... on 18:31 - Aug 13 with 620 viewsjaykay

Another Bury match suspended... on 18:15 - Aug 13 by pointofblue

one is a bigger club than the other in the eyes off e f l . so poor little bury are the ones who a example will be made of. so a big stadium v run down small stadium.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024