Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? 19:59 - Sep 6 with 1309 viewsghostofescobar

TVAM have dragged me in recently. And Audiobooks. And APRE (none particularly new, but new to me!). I need to try out my new headphones with some new music.

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:02 - Sep 6 with 1294 viewswkj

Cant go wrong with a bit of

No more sayyyyyyid sowngs

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:08 - Sep 6 with 1276 viewsghostofescobar

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:02 - Sep 6 by wkj

Cant go wrong with a bit of

No more sayyyyyyid sowngs

Count me in! Think they might have a future! Actually I've seen them live (took one of my kids a while back) and they put on a very good show (in a non sexist/perv type way)

GhostOfEscobar

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:11 - Sep 6 with 1267 viewsDubtractor

Tvam are bloody ace. Saw them live at green man a few weeks ago. I'll throw some links in here in a bit.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:11 - Sep 6 with 1267 viewswkj

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:08 - Sep 6 by ghostofescobar

Count me in! Think they might have a future! Actually I've seen them live (took one of my kids a while back) and they put on a very good show (in a non sexist/perv type way)

To be honest that thumbnail doesn't look very good, ive seen more convincing bar flies on a Friday night at Liberty's, that said, they certainly are a lot of fun to sing along to.

Crybaby

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:12 - Sep 6 with 1262 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:11 - Sep 6 by wkj

To be honest that thumbnail doesn't look very good, ive seen more convincing bar flies on a Friday night at Liberty's, that said, they certainly are a lot of fun to sing along to.

You think you know someone...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:13 - Sep 6 with 1264 viewswkj

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:12 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

You think you know someone...

I know too much, ask Gran[Redacted]el how much I know. Ridiculous being me, it really is.

Crybaby

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:30 - Sep 6 with 1247 viewsDubtractor

Here we go, all from ace albums released this year. Will prob add more to this.

Super psych.

Moody

80s synth rock channeling

Heavy as fook

Americana/boogie/psych

Sleaze Punk

Tree worshippers

Heavy heavy psych

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 20:41 - Sep 6 with 1235 viewsDubtractor

Punk poets celebrating Meghan Markle

Magical and gentle psych from Bury st Edmunds

joyous driving pop

Folky dreampop from New Zealand

Wonky, psych. but wonky.

Polished Americana with killer pedal steel

Heavy Fuzz from New Zealand

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 00:49 - Sep 7 with 1176 viewsfactual_blue

Disordered Flowers, Apotropaic Magic and Guru Rej3ct.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 01:10 - Sep 7 with 1171 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 00:49 - Sep 7 by factual_blue

Disordered Flowers, Apotropaic Magic and Guru Rej3ct.

Facters old bean. Every time I see one of these threads I expect you to pop up and nominate something like 'Greensleeves'!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 07:02 - Sep 7 with 1113 viewsBlueBadger

Been around a few years but if you like a bit of doom/death metal Inter Arma are the absolute NUTS.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 10:21 - Sep 7 with 1068 viewssolemio

BCMG
Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 10:28 - Sep 7 with 1062 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another vote for Snapped Ankles and they are playing locally soon too....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Anyone discovered any decent new music/bands recently? on 10:32 - Sep 7 with 1059 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024