Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night 12:01 - Oct 11 with 1166 viewsHullblue

Has anyone got any tips for Sofia, and for following England away in general? Quite keen to have fun while avoiding getting my head kicked in.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:01 - Oct 11 with 1157 viewsfooters

Who's Sofia? What does she need help with?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:09 - Oct 11 with 1128 viewsHullblue

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:01 - Oct 11 by footers

Who's Sofia? What does she need help with?

She’s the gatekeeper of predictable jokes, and she wants a word with you.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:09 - Oct 11 with 1119 viewswkj

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:09 - Oct 11 by Hullblue

I do like Ol' Footers, but I have to give the points to you on this one.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:12 - Oct 11 with 1095 viewschicoazul

Try not to join in with the worst chants.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:46 - Oct 11 with 1071 viewsitfcjoe

You've got 2 options - go to the main square with the bulk of the fans and join in with the chants and beers etc, or go to backstreets on own and try and find a quieter place to sit and enjoy yourself.

Pesonally I like to get in the main bit, but you do need to keep your wits about you, if anything happens police will come in heavy handed and take no prisoners, just need to disperse if you can sense trouble brewing if you have a good nose for it. Will usually start with some of the bars and shops around where England fans are mysteriously shutting

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 13:13 - Oct 11 with 1013 viewsMaySixth

Never been to Sofia but I went to Rome 22 years ago today and got chased all over the place by knife wielding maniacs.

It was scary, intense but bloody brilliant.

Seen England away about 40 times, if you go looking for trouble you will find it. Usually spot the knuckle draggers a mile away - they go to the most obvious spots i.e Irish bars in town squares.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 13:16]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 14:03 - Oct 11 with 950 viewsfactual_blue

How are you travelling to Bulgaria? Underground? Overground? Via Cholet?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 14:04 - Oct 11 with 944 viewsfooters

Going to my first England away game against Bulgaria on Monday night on 12:09 - Oct 11 by Hullblue

топки

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024