Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was just awful 21:44 - Oct 23 with 1301 viewsDubtractor

As bad as I've seen us play for fair while.

No pattern at all to our play, sloppy in possession, really shaky at the back, absolutely no cutting edge all, no real fight to be honest.

Could and should have been 3, 4 or 5 to Rotherham. 2-0 flattered us.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That was just awful on 21:45 - Oct 23 with 1268 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd say that's fair.

Mick Mills now picking the players apart, but it was more than that.

Let's just agree to forget that one.

Edit - Mills has just expanded on that, so I'll let him off. Individually and collectively down; hard to argue with that.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:47]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That was just awful on 21:48 - Oct 23 with 1125 viewsHerbivore

We can't keep making 4 or 5 changes every game and changing system constantly and expect to look cohesive. It's been a problem all season and we've gotten away with a fair few, last couple of games it's caught up with us.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:53]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That was just awful on 21:51 - Oct 23 with 1020 viewsfooters

That was just awful on 21:48 - Oct 23 by Herbivore

We can't keep making 4 or 5 changes every game and changing system constantly and expect to look cohesive. It's been a problem all season and we've gotten away with a fair few, last couple of games it's caught up with us.

Imagine if this squad got promoted.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

That was just awful on 21:54 - Oct 23 with 932 viewsHerbivore

That was just awful on 21:51 - Oct 23 by footers

Imagine if this squad got promoted.

Rotherham could have had 4 or 5 tonight without even being good at football. I shudder to think what the Championship might hold if we don't improve pretty drastically.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That was just awful on 21:55 - Oct 23 with 902 viewshaynes_toe1

That was just awful on 21:48 - Oct 23 by Herbivore

I've said all pre-season and this season, we're in a good position in spite of Lambert, not because of him.
That was just awful on 21:56 - Oct 23 with 868 viewsLankHenners

Simply relying on having better players has caught up with us the last two games. Looked like the players had no idea what they were meant to be doing, but even still as professionals you’d expect them to put up a bit more of a fight rather than surrender almost every 1st, 2nd, 3rd ball and 50/50.

A complete shambles all round. Paul Hurst-esque, and that might be being generous.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

That was just awful on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 817 viewsChurchman

I thought how we responded after our first defeat would be the big test. Sadly it looks like we have the answer. I hope I’m wrong.
That was just awful on 21:57 - Oct 23 with 816 viewsfooters

That was just awful on 21:54 - Oct 23 by Herbivore

Rotherham could have had 4 or 5 tonight without even being good at football. I shudder to think what the Championship might hold if we don't improve pretty drastically.

If people think we're shoo-ins for promotion or too good for this league, then the last two games should be a real wake-up call. No clue and no identifiable style of play. And I have to point the finger at Lambert now. Totally unacceptable.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024