Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kate Andrews on QT 23:19 - Oct 24 with 7476 viewsN2_Blue

jeeze who is this Kate Andrews woman....can someone shut her up please!? She is so deluded it's painful.
So right-wing and these poor northeastern souls are lapping it up. They really are screwed in these regions, they don't know what to do, they think Brexit will be their friend, they are in for a rude awakening!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:46 - Oct 25 with 2453 viewsbaxterbasics

Nice to see you wanting to shut a woman up for daring to have a different opinion to you.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:47 - Oct 25 with 2452 viewsjeera

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:46 - Oct 25 by baxterbasics

Nice to see you wanting to shut a woman up for daring to have a different opinion to you.

You always have an ugly opinion it seems.

Concentrate on the content and avoid the cheap shots.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:52 - Oct 25 with 2444 viewsbaxterbasics

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:47 - Oct 25 by jeera

You always have an ugly opinion it seems.

Concentrate on the content and avoid the cheap shots.

I’m with her on content too.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:55 - Oct 25 with 2434 viewsfooters

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:52 - Oct 25 by baxterbasics

Glad you agree with her paymasters that we should look to privatise schools and the NHS.

Turkeys, Christmas.

Oh well.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:59 - Oct 25 with 2421 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:55 - Oct 25 by footers

Glad you agree with her paymasters that we should look to privatise schools and the NHS.

Turkeys, Christmas.

Oh well.

It's only turkeys Christmas etc if he isn't one of those who will benefit financially from private healthcare companies and/or already pays for private education and healthcare.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:03 - Oct 25 with 2409 viewsfooters

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:59 - Oct 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's only turkeys Christmas etc if he isn't one of those who will benefit financially from private healthcare companies and/or already pays for private education and healthcare.

I'm pretty confident he's not that wealthy.

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:06 - Oct 25 with 2397 viewsjeera

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:52 - Oct 25 by baxterbasics

Then you're wrong twice over.

That must be tough.

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:16 - Oct 25 with 2375 viewsbobwya

Kate Andrews on QT on 21:45 - Oct 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think you have missed the point. She is paid by private healthcare providers to speak down the NHS.

The NHS is the most cost-effective health system anyone but the richest in society could ever hope for. The idea of going to some American-style insurance system should horrify anyone other than those who will make profits from it.

No I haven't. Apart from saying she spoke some sense I made no comment about what she said. My main point was about the patronising remark from the OP " these poor souls from the north east"
Login to get fewer ads

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:23 - Oct 25 with 2367 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:16 - Oct 25 by bobwya

No I haven't. Apart from saying she spoke some sense I made no comment about what she said. My main point was about the patronising remark from the OP " these poor souls from the north east"

"apart from saying she spoke some sense I made no comment about what she said."

Apart from saying you missed the point I made no comment on your "main point".

You still miss the point, patronising as the OP's comment is, you miss his point.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:26 - Oct 25 with 2354 viewsjeera

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:16 - Oct 25 by bobwya

" I made no comment about what she said"

You kinda did.

You said, " she spoke some sense" for a start.

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:36 - Oct 25 with 2333 viewsNewcyBlue

From what I am told the audience were selected for their pro-Brexit stance. Remainers were turned down.

South Shields is a very diverse town.

Brexit will not help the area. The mines are gone. The shipyards are no more. The investment in infrastructure for Nissan expansion may have been utterly pointless.

Not everyone in Shields, or the North East is “lapping it up”.

Your view is skewed by one program. Do Sunderland away and come visit Shields. You’ll see what a wonderful place it is.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 2314 viewsjeera

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:36 - Oct 25 by NewcyBlue

From what I am told the audience were selected for their pro-Brexit stance. Remainers were turned down.

South Shields is a very diverse town.

Brexit will not help the area. The mines are gone. The shipyards are no more. The investment in infrastructure for Nissan expansion may have been utterly pointless.

Not everyone in Shields, or the North East is “lapping it up”.

Your view is skewed by one program. Do Sunderland away and come visit Shields. You’ll see what a wonderful place it is.

To be fair to the OP, he does seem to be referring to the same audience as you.

That was the context of the programme but of course - as you say - isn't necessarily representative of the area.

It's still a concern though that some of those views have a hold, well, anywhere, frankly.

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:56 - Oct 25 with 2303 viewsNewcyBlue

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:49 - Oct 25 by jeera

To be fair to the OP, he does seem to be referring to the same audience as you.

That was the context of the programme but of course - as you say - isn't necessarily representative of the area.

It's still a concern though that some of those views have a hold, well, anywhere, frankly.

I’m at sea.

I’ve been told by some of the more vocal remainers that I know in Shields that tried to get into the audience. Social media was checked to ensure that the audience really were Brexiteers apparently.

There isn’t an area in the U.K. that doesn’t have an element of hardcore brexiteerism.

This whole Brexit thing is utterly depressing. The country is divided more than ever, and now people are judging entire towns based on a handpicked audience of a program.

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:00 - Oct 25 with 2297 viewsjeera

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:56 - Oct 25 by NewcyBlue

I’m at sea.

I’ve been told by some of the more vocal remainers that I know in Shields that tried to get into the audience. Social media was checked to ensure that the audience really were Brexiteers apparently.

There isn’t an area in the U.K. that doesn’t have an element of hardcore brexiteerism.

This whole Brexit thing is utterly depressing. The country is divided more than ever, and now people are judging entire towns based on a handpicked audience of a program.

We're all at sea on this mate.

Agree with all you say there.

Drive carefully.

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:02 - Oct 25 with 2295 viewsRyorry

Kate Andrews on QT on 22:56 - Oct 25 by NewcyBlue

I’m at sea.

Could it be that numerous people from both 'sides' were turned down, not just remainers? If you yourself are a remainer, would brexiteers have volunteered to tell you they couldn't get in?

Surely the Beeb wouldn't have been so obvious if they'd really wanted to create a one-sided audience? - which would have contravened the terms of their charter of course.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:05 - Oct 25 with 2292 viewsfooters

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:00 - Oct 25 by jeera

We're all at sea on this mate.

Agree with all you say there.

Drive carefully.

Are there any speed cameras at sea?

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:14 - Oct 25 with 2276 viewsjeera

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:05 - Oct 25 by footers

Are there any speed cameras at sea?

It's ok.

There's some 10% plus 2 on knots allowance or something.

Kate Andrews on QT on 08:52 - Oct 26 with 2200 viewsBrixtonBlue

Kate Andrews on QT on 19:02 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

Yours is mange tout compared with plantain dear boy - and anyone being turned on by "just a pretty face" is a bit lacking up top too - imho of course ;)

I think I said she was "cute" rather than "I'm turned on"!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:31 - Oct 26 with 2146 viewsNewcyBlue

Kate Andrews on QT on 23:02 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

Could it be that numerous people from both 'sides' were turned down, not just remainers? If you yourself are a remainer, would brexiteers have volunteered to tell you they couldn't get in?

Surely the Beeb wouldn't have been so obvious if they'd really wanted to create a one-sided audience? - which would have contravened the terms of their charter of course.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024