Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala. 20:53 - Nov 12 with 6069 viewsCoco

Truly dreadful. Possibly the worst ever.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Nsiala. on 19:34 - Nov 13 with 1146 viewssolemio

Nsiala. on 19:24 - Nov 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did you ever see Bramble play? He did make mistakes and that was what prevented him making it to international level but he was a jolly good player. Always remember the goal he scored v Sunderland.

Nsiala is nowhere near the player Bramble was. If you are looking for similarities I would line up Santos or Thetis. Both decent enough at some parts of the game but not good enough at others.

You seem to be reacting adversely to comments that weren't made and opinions that weren't expressed.

Apart from that...
Nsiala. on 00:17 - Nov 14 with 1089 viewsIPS_wich

Nsiala. on 19:24 - Nov 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

Did you ever see Bramble play? He did make mistakes and that was what prevented him making it to international level but he was a jolly good player. Always remember the goal he scored v Sunderland.

Nsiala is nowhere near the player Bramble was. If you are looking for similarities I would line up Santos or Thetis. Both decent enough at some parts of the game but not good enough at others.

I have him more as Drissa Diallo Mk II

Santos and Thetis were both technically decent but limited Championship players (and in the case of Santos and absolute thug).

Nsiala is and Diallo was technically much less capable, but both are big and strong athletes who mostly make up for their lack of ability with speed and strength.
Nsiala. on 06:35 - Nov 14 with 1068 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Nsiala. on 19:15 - Nov 13 by Alexwaddell

Big Titus Bramble usually made 1 error a game which cost us dearly......and look at the money he brought in

Did he balls. You can’t be seriously comparing the 2 of them.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Nsiala. on 06:44 - Nov 14 with 1058 viewsTrumptonBlue

Nsiala. on 13:29 - Nov 13 by hampstead_blue

I give you Mark Fish and Gudmonsun (only his mother can spell it right!)

Gudmundsson was a very decent player.
Nsiala. on 10:34 - Nov 14 with 1016 viewsPilgrimblue

Nsiala. on 13:33 - Nov 13 by Kieran_Knows

I mentioned it a few weeks back after the Accrington game (might have even been during actually), but I don't quite understand this love in that some supporters have for him. He has this almost cult like status, and I'm very confused by it. I can only remember him having one decent game (my memory isn't great in fairness) and that was the last game against Leeds.

Still, I wasn't at the game last night, so can't comment on that performance, but I have to say I do find him very average from what I have seen.

I think that against Colchester it shouldn't have been too difficult.. He did do well coming on as sub in Leeds game however one point that hasn't been aired is that playing on left doesn't help. He's clearly not best suited there but if he only played on right side I guess he'd not get to play at all.
It's about time PL signed a proper left CB, I can only hope!
Nsiala. on 14:45 - Nov 14 with 968 viewssolemio

On every thread like this one Graham Harbey always gets a mention or three.

In my educated view this is totally unfair. He really was nowhere near one of our worst ever players. He had a very good understanding (going forwards) with David Lowe, and was far from dire defensively.

Sadly even people too young to have seen him play regurgitate this nonsense.
Nsiala. on 22:21 - Dec 26 with 768 viewsCoco

Yet this was downvoted

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024