Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend 09:35 - Nov 21 with 3545 viewsartsbossbeard

Any of you other cool catz in attendance?

Can't frickin' wait.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:49 - Nov 21 with 1250 viewsurbanblue

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:39 - Nov 21 by Lord_Lucan

We're on the night ferry. ABB wanted to fly but he's with me now and hasn't stopped whining.

To be fair to ABB from his perspective he's probably thinking that's a whole night of things that could go wrong to cause him to miss the gig.

Flying would have got him onto Dutch Terra Firma with much less scope for disaster.

He needs a hug and reassurance!
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:52 - Nov 24 with 1186 viewsartsbossbeard

Update: what a gig, highlight being Two Months Off and Push Upstairs. Fantastic light show, thousands in attendance.

Lucan is still alive but has lost his voice. Quite the blessing.

Ferry delayed. I blame Corbyn.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:54 - Nov 24 with 1175 viewstextbackup

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:52 - Nov 24 by artsbossbeard

Update: what a gig, highlight being Two Months Off and Push Upstairs. Fantastic light show, thousands in attendance.

didn't try any dutch dragon mushrooms did you? i made that decision a month or so back when there. absolute unreal experience

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:57 - Nov 24 with 1179 viewsartsbossbeard

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:54 - Nov 24 by textbackup

didn't try any dutch dragon mushrooms did you? i made that decision a month or so back when there. absolute unreal experience

Not this time, although my room mate last trip had some that kept him awake all night as the coats in the hotel wardrobe were coming for him..

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 14:56 - Nov 24 with 1137 viewsunstableblue

You lucky boy artboss.... the best city, and one of the best acts

Their Glastonbury performance in 2016 remains one of my favourite music moments:

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 15:06 - Nov 24 with 1133 viewsvapour_trail

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 12:52 - Nov 24 by artsbossbeard

Well jell, as the youth might or might not say.

When I saw them with Funge at ali pali, two months off almost took the roof off. Safe travelling.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 16:16 - Nov 24 with 1089 viewsFunge

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 15:06 - Nov 24 by vapour_trail

Well jell, as the youth might or might not say.

When I saw them with Funge at ali pali, two months off almost took the roof off. Safe travelling.

I can confirm that this happened.
Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 08:53 - Nov 25 with 990 viewsvilanovablue

Yep, I was there on Saturday. Great show and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not really a fan of the venue though.
Login to get fewer ads

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 08:56 - Nov 25 with 985 viewsartsbossbeard

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 08:53 - Nov 25 by vilanovablue

Yep, I was there on Saturday. Great show and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not really a fan of the venue though.

Venue itself was great apart from the ridiculous bar payment method.

The hassle was getting to and from the venue - 45 euros for a taxi to take 3 of us the equivalent of Central Ipswich to Capel distance wise. Metro back into Town but felt we were clock watching rather than enjoying the gig towards the end.

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 09:46 - Nov 25 with 938 viewsvilanovablue

Underworld playing Amsterdam this weekend on 08:56 - Nov 25 by artsbossbeard

Venue itself was great apart from the ridiculous bar payment method.

The hassle was getting to and from the venue - 45 euros for a taxi to take 3 of us the equivalent of Central Ipswich to Capel distance wise. Metro back into Town but felt we were clock watching rather than enjoying the gig towards the end.

We travelled up from the Hague and yes tickets for beer is really annoying but the Europeans seem to love it. I guess I'm just not a fan of the airplane hanger venue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024