Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic 22:11 - Nov 27 with 9267 viewsWacko

And a Tory at that:

(Apols if posted already)

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 14:05 - Nov 28 with 1514 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 13:34 - Nov 28 by Ryorry

What data? What evidence? What evidence did he produce during that interview? How many of the former Labour MPs who left citing AS as their reason for stepping down did he actually speak with? Any at all?

It’s the data and factual evidence that prompted my tumbleweed avatar.

If you ignore it you can hardly complain when you don’t understand where people are coming from or how they can know stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 14:55 - Nov 28 with 1483 viewsBiGDonnie

I work with a number of Jewish people, each and every one of them has legitimate fears over what will happen to them should Labour get in.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 15:14 - Nov 28 with 1469 viewsRyorry

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 14:05 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

It’s the data and factual evidence that prompted my tumbleweed avatar.

If you ignore it you can hardly complain when you don’t understand where people are coming from or how they can know stuff.

It's you that's ignoring my request for you to provide it, but carry on.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 16:19 - Nov 28 with 1422 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 13:21 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

"How do you think Corbyn has "enabled" this antisemitism under his watch"?

https://unherd.com/2019/11/labour-is-institutionally-anti-semitic/?tl_inbound=1&

Thanks.

I must admit, I'm left a little cold after reading that. There's plenty of talk about "outcomes" being the key ingredient which makes the Labour Party institutionally racist:

"Intention and individual behaviour aren’t the primary issue, but rather outcomes are also considered. If the totality of this body’s procedures, institutions and structure lead to racist outcomes , then sincerity and individual intent is no defence."

Nowhere in the article (that I can see) does he explain what these outcomes are. I'd also say, it's fairly difficult to accuse a party of racist "outcomes" when they are not in power to implement policies which result in outcomes against Jews. Perhaps you could throw some light on what he means.

I'd also point out there's a tendency to make criticism of any Jew a case of antisemitism. There are black, gay, lesbian, Russian, French, Gulf State, American, British, Spanish, Basque and probably even vegan individuals who I find diabolical people but that dislike doesn't extend beyond the individuals in question. Any criticism of George Soros however is usually branded as an anti-semitic attack. Not only is it totally disingenuous but also cheapens real antisemitism.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 16:44 - Nov 28 with 1403 viewsWacko

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 14:55 - Nov 28 by BiGDonnie

I work with a number of Jewish people, each and every one of them has legitimate fears over what will happen to them should Labour get in.

Go on then, why 'legitimate'? As I've said, a recent inquiry found there's: "no reliable, empirical evidence to support the notion that there is a higher prevalence of antisemitic attitudes within the Labour Party than any other party."

What's more, by far the most cases of antisemitic acts are alleged to have come from muslims within the party, who have a historical vested interest (although of course this does not make it excusable). So the fact that it's a minority group that's most culpable means the notion that the entire country will suddenly turn antisemitic is absurd

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:07 - Nov 28 with 1388 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 15:14 - Nov 28 by Ryorry

It's you that's ignoring my request for you to provide it, but carry on.

Absolute rubbish. You've ducked pretty much everything Ive ever posted on this.

Here's a decent collection of stuff. Almost all of which I've posted on here (plus a whole more).

And if you really want to dig deeper here's the book:

http://v.versobooks.com/Anti-Semitism_and_the_Labour_Party.pdf

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:19 - Nov 28 with 1372 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 13:21 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

"How do you think Corbyn has "enabled" this antisemitism under his watch"?

https://unherd.com/2019/11/labour-is-institutionally-anti-semitic/?tl_inbound=1&

Specious. Using accusations and unfinished investigations to justify his own strong opinion rather than addressing the facts (or any facts it seems).

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:39 - Nov 28 with 1341 viewsRyorry

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:07 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

Absolute rubbish. You've ducked pretty much everything Ive ever posted on this.

Here's a decent collection of stuff. Almost all of which I've posted on here (plus a whole more).

And if you really want to dig deeper here's the book:

http://v.versobooks.com/Anti-Semitism_and_the_Labour_Party.pdf

Thanks for now proving yourself an absolute, outright liar, as well as abusive yesterday.

I have never ducked a single thing on here, including from you. People can check my post history. You should stop judging others by yourself.

I'll have a read of those as soon as I have time, which will be Sunday or midweek next week. Is there any content that Finkelstein used at all? As I was obviously asking what evidence specifically he was basing his allegations on.

Login to get fewer ads

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 1335 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:39 - Nov 28 by Ryorry

Thanks for now proving yourself an absolute, outright liar, as well as abusive yesterday.

I have never ducked a single thing on here, including from you. People can check my post history. You should stop judging others by yourself.

I'll have a read of those as soon as I have time, which will be Sunday or midweek next week. Is there any content that Finkelstein used at all? As I was obviously asking what evidence specifically he was basing his allegations on.

Oh please. We both know that's just not true.

Yes, this is the data that after a year or more people claim they haven't seen.

Edit: And you were too busy last time too ...
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 17:47]

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:48 - Nov 28 with 1318 viewsRyorry

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:44 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

Oh please. We both know that's just not true.

Yes, this is the data that after a year or more people claim they haven't seen.

Edit: And you were too busy last time too ...
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 17:47]

I know it's bloody true and so do many on here who don't try to smear me, even if you are in complete denial or lying about it, as is the case with so much on this topic from yourself.

Edit - just read your edit - which is also a lie as I did read it (or it might have been a long video which I sat through, can't recall what it was now).
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 17:51]

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:48 - Nov 28 with 1315 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:48 - Nov 28 by Ryorry

I know it's bloody true and so do many on here who don't try to smear me, even if you are in complete denial or lying about it, as is the case with so much on this topic from yourself.

Edit - just read your edit - which is also a lie as I did read it (or it might have been a long video which I sat through, can't recall what it was now).
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 17:51]

Just read it.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:52 - Nov 28 with 1293 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:19 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

Specious. Using accusations and unfinished investigations to justify his own strong opinion rather than addressing the facts (or any facts it seems).

Well blow me down with a feather.

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/politics/labour-axe-falkirk-candidate-1-505

How many candidates have been outed for sntisemtism since the start of the election?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:53 - Nov 28 with 1287 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:52 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/politics/labour-axe-falkirk-candidate-1-505

How many candidates have been outed for sntisemtism since the start of the election?

Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move.

Ad nauseam.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:55 - Nov 28 with 1281 viewsRyorry

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:48 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

Just read it.

I said I would, to which your response was "And you were too busy last time too ...".

People can see you for what you are on here.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:55 - Nov 28 with 1279 viewslowhouseblue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:52 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

in all seriousness, you do wonder, after 4 years of this, how it's possible to select a candidate with this sort of history. do they not do any background checks? isn't 'check not an anti-semite' at the very top of their to do list?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:57 - Nov 28 with 1270 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:55 - Nov 28 by Ryorry

I said I would, to which your response was "And you were too busy last time too ...".

People can see you for what you are on here.

Sorry. I haven't got the time to reply to you.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:58 - Nov 28 with 1265 viewsgiant_stow

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:55 - Nov 28 by lowhouseblue

in all seriousness, you do wonder, after 4 years of this, how it's possible to select a candidate with this sort of history. do they not do any background checks? isn't 'check not an anti-semite' at the very top of their to do list?

Yes wierd stuff. So Labour doesn't get to replace her and they're now one seat down, or have a misunderstoud?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:02 - Nov 28 with 1243 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:53 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move. Accuse. Move.

Ad nauseam.

You have really lost it. An utter stain in this board.

Iron Lion Zion

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:02 - Nov 28 with 1243 viewslowhouseblue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 17:58 - Nov 28 by giant_stow

Yes wierd stuff. So Labour doesn't get to replace her and they're now one seat down, or have a misunderstoud?

yep. not sure if it was winnable for them in any case.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 1234 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:02 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

You have really lost it. An utter stain in this board.

Coming from you, I'm really OK with that.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:04 - Nov 28 with 1226 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:02 - Nov 28 by lowhouseblue

yep. not sure if it was winnable for them in any case.

There have been quite a few dropped before the deadline but there are still ten or so more who have had issues with antisemitic language and are still standing. I can only assume these candidates are in winnable seats.

Iron Lion Zion

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:09 - Nov 28 with 1198 viewsgiant_stow

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:04 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

There have been quite a few dropped before the deadline but there are still ten or so more who have had issues with antisemitic language and are still standing. I can only assume these candidates are in winnable seats.

ta both

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:12 - Nov 28 with 1181 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:09 - Nov 28 by giant_stow

ta both

Corbyn’s candidates of concern.

Considering we are constantly being told that antisemtites only make up 0.0000000000000001% of Labour’s membership they do seem to be over represented on their candidates list.

Iron Lion Zion

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:19 - Nov 28 with 1157 viewslowhouseblue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:12 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

Considering we are constantly being told that antisemtites only make up 0.0000000000000001% of Labour’s membership they do seem to be over represented on their candidates list.

just bad luck i guess. and even more unlucky that the party never discovers it for itself and it always comes as a surprise when someone else finds out.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:23 - Nov 28 with 1149 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 18:12 - Nov 28 by GlasgowBlue

That list is just laughable!
Now can you expand on your nonces all vote Labour thesis...do you have a list?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024