Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe 21:57 - Dec 23 with 13116 viewsNthsuffolkblue

says it won't rule out taking further steps if required to deal with racism in football?

Perhaps he should get his own house in order first and perhaps then the racists won't feel so enabled.

https://krdo.com/sports/2019/12/23/uk-government-to-hold-talks-with-tottenham-ho

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 09:39 - Dec 26 with 694 viewsvapour_trail

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 21:59 - Dec 25 by Terra_Farma

Do one.

You are one of the most condescending, try hard, who believes you are above people that have a different opinion to you.

This is a forum that has many people, with varying mind sets.

Should I have made a grammatical error in this rant, I am sure your pomposity will have you correct me. In a "w a n k " attempt to undermine me (like you have in previous posts)

Pretencious, sums you up.

Yes, this is a wordy response, but you need to take a good look at yourself.

I am not, and will not, ever be your "mate".

Happy New Year Cum Gullit x

Calm down mate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:26 - Dec 26 with 637 viewsBackToRussia

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 00:40 - Dec 26 by NewcyBlue

It was a term used for the children of the people of West Indies. Deriving from the Spanish word for small.

MrsN’s father was from the West Indies. Our prime minister thinks it’s ok to call her a picaninnie with a watermelon smile.

Anyone else on here who thinks that is ok is more than welcome to meet up with me to discuss the matter further. I’ve been teaching Seb how we deal with racists, so it would be good for him to get some practice.

Exactly Newcy.

I find it very hard to understand why people are trying to give Boris the benefit of the doubt when Boris couldn't give two sh1ts about the working man but he has made regular working people of colour feel ostracised and attacked regularly.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:34 - Dec 26 with 629 viewsNewcyBlue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 11:26 - Dec 26 by BackToRussia

Exactly Newcy.

I find it very hard to understand why people are trying to give Boris the benefit of the doubt when Boris couldn't give two sh1ts about the working man but he has made regular working people of colour feel ostracised and attacked regularly.

I refuse to accept it as anything other than racism.

It’s not satire. It’s deplorable.

I sailed with a fully paid up member of the BNP. He was awful to the multinational crew.

I told him if he went ashore in port I would find him to talk to him about he treated the crew, the crew were more than willing to let me know if he went ashore, and one was always on hand to follow him to give me his location.

He never went ashore whilst I was on board.

These people are cowards. They abuse minorities because they feel superior. The sooner we eradicate the belief that these people have, the empowerment they have gotten from this whole sorry scenario, the sooner we can become better human beings.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:23 - Dec 26 with 591 viewsDaniel72

Absolutely. The term "racist" is thrown around too freely but it doesn't mean it is invalid. I witnessed first-hand the way UK border controls subject foreigners to hostile treatment on entering the country, clearly having been told to by their bosses. This was a Portuguese coach driver being given the third degree at Dover when the guy had just driven Paris- Calais in the middle of the night, doing his job. I'm sure they were just doing their job, but I wish they would not obey orders so thoroughly. We are led by racists. A prime minister who called black people "piccaninnies" cannot be trusted with this issue.
Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:36 - Dec 26 with 575 viewsHipsterectomy

Anyone posting politics threads in the football area should be banned, im tired of seeing this

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 23:47 - Dec 26 with 516 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 13:36 - Dec 26 by Hipsterectomy

Anyone posting politics threads in the football area should be banned, im tired of seeing this

And yet you could ignore it instead of commenting.

I hummed and hawed about which category to put it in but chose football because it does relate to the Government's handling of football. Maybe general would have been a better choice, but you don't have to comment on it. The title makes it very clear what it is about. You don't have to read on from it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 23:56 - Dec 26 with 510 viewswarkthisway

You are talking complete cr-p mate

bentnkuqi

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 23:59 - Dec 26 with 506 viewsjeera

Isn't it ironic that a Government led by a racist and Islamophobe on 23:56 - Dec 26 by warkthisway

You are talking complete cr-p mate

Which part and why?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024