Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) 13:55 - Dec 27 with 1569 viewsGerkensBeard

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 14:00 - Dec 27 with 1552 viewsMrTown

Got the job on a technicality of a legend who reccomended ya'.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 14:04 - Dec 27 with 1537 viewsTractorCam

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 14:00 - Dec 27 by MrTown

Got the job on a technicality of a legend who reccomended ya'.

YOU ARE NOOTIN, YOU ARE A FOOOOL, YOU ARE A WASTTTTTE OF TIME, GOOD NIGHT

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 27 with 1446 viewsBloomBlue

Why would we give anything to Burely? It was his shlt management that got us into this mess. I find it amazing how quickly people forget how bad our league performances were in Burley's last season, rose tinted glasses I guess
Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 27 with 1420 viewskizaitfc

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 27 by BloomBlue

Why would we give anything to Burely? It was his shlt management that got us into this mess. I find it amazing how quickly people forget how bad our league performances were in Burley's last season, rose tinted glasses I guess

Really? Your claiming Burley is a bad manager for a poor season in Division 1.

I find it amazing how quickly you have forgotten year we got promoted and the successful 1st season in the premiership.

If PL was to go I just want a manager who has Ipswich at heart. I think we could look to emulate Sheffield United, the mutual love between Wilder and the fans and the club is very appealing.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:12 - Dec 27 with 1426 viewsPhilTWTD

I doubt George would be in the running if there were to be a vacancy but it's 25 years ago tomorrow he was appointed. Watched the 2-0 defeat to Arsenal from the stand. My first game having anything to do with TWTD as well.
Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:18 - Dec 27 with 1393 viewsBluefish

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 15:54 - Dec 27 by BloomBlue

Hi Nerdy

King George is an absolute legend, he should be given any role he wants at this club

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:27 - Dec 27 with 1376 viewsBloomBlue

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 27 by kizaitfc

I find it amazing how quickly you have forgotten year we got promoted and the successful 1st season in the premiership.

If PL was to go I just want a manager who has Ipswich at heart. I think we could look to emulate Sheffield United, the mutual love between Wilder and the fans and the club is very appealing.

Managers are only as good as their last season, I've certainly not forgotten that. If it's about good seasons get Keane back he had a great season getting Sunderland promoted.
Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:37 - Dec 27 with 1361 viewsTractorWood

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 27 by kizaitfc

It was basically 20 years ago. George hasn't managed in 10 either.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:58 - Dec 27 with 1311 viewsHipsterectomy

I would suggest we go down the sporting director route long term, but knowing us we'd probably employ the shift manager of Warren Heath Sainsbury's

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 22:50 - Dec 27 with 1166 viewsfactual_blue

Give it Keiron Dyer and Burley to assist til the end of the season (n/t) on 16:12 - Dec 27 by PhilTWTD

I doubt George would be in the running if there were to be a vacancy but it's 25 years ago tomorrow he was appointed. Watched the 2-0 defeat to Arsenal from the stand. My first game having anything to do with TWTD as well.

...And it's been downhill ever since.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024