Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best thing about my "trolling" on here 16:42 - Dec 28 with 1369 viewsBluefish

I get one set of thickos of one post saying I have turned on PR Paul lately due to bad results and then a different set of thickos saying i have attacked him day 1. I'm spot on though and it annoys a lot of them.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:06 - Dec 28 with 1298 viewsMrTown

I don't think anyone gives you a second thought when they've logged off TWTD to be honest.

You say you're spot on but the manager is still here as we are 2nd in the league which is a really favourable position, I think that really annoys you.

I do find it funny that we have one dip in form and you throw your toys out the pram, but probably shows more about your lack of football knowledge.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:11 - Dec 28 with 1280 viewssolemio

You really are a very immature human being.

And before you reply I think you should consider not getting into a battle of wits as you are clearly so lightly armed for such a battle as to have not even the remotest prospect of success.

Any reply you make will only go to prove the veracity of this statement.
The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 1274 viewsBluefish

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:11 - Dec 28 by solemio

You really are a very immature human being.

And before you reply I think you should consider not getting into a battle of wits as you are clearly so lightly armed for such a battle as to have not even the remotest prospect of success.

Any reply you make will only go to prove the veracity of this statement.

I know you are you said you are but what am I?

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 1269 viewssolemio

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:12 - Dec 28 by Bluefish

Point proved.
The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:16 - Dec 28 with 1258 viewsBluefish

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:14 - Dec 28 by solemio

Point proved.

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 21:58 - Dec 28 with 1101 viewsForza_Blue

This doesn't even make any sense. Why don't you do everyone a favour and give it a rest? I'll give you one thing though, you're consistent... all your posts are pretty tedious.
The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 23:25 - Dec 28 with 961 viewsmonytowbray

I give it 2 weeks before you are banned again.

I eagerly await the peace and quiet.

Great to see I’ve made your signature too, I think you truly do overestimate your importance to anyone on this forum.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 23:27 - Dec 28 with 956 viewsBluefish

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 23:25 - Dec 28 by monytowbray

I give it 2 weeks before you are banned again.

I eagerly await the peace and quiet.

Great to see I’ve made your signature too, I think you truly do overestimate your importance to anyone on this forum.

Wonderful, still pleading to get me banned. Almost as embarrassing as your politics blubbing considering you didn't care about politics a few months ago.

Login to get fewer ads

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 23:46 - Dec 28 with 924 viewsmonytowbray

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 23:27 - Dec 28 by Bluefish

Wonderful, still pleading to get me banned. Almost as embarrassing as your politics blubbing considering you didn't care about politics a few months ago.

Everyone on here knows that’s a nonsense comment and your nasty side has really started to shine again.

I mean, it’s a Saturday night and much like the rest of your time you have little else to do but wind up strangers to get the attention I am sad to see you are being starved of at home. I mean I’m single and I’ve given up booze so I have no issue chilling on the sofa and having a late night dive in here, but don’t you have children to bring up or a wife to spend time with? Weren’t you even out shopping on here the other day? I can only imagine how much your wife nags you to put the screen down for 5 minutes.

I have a 15 year old daughter, and honestly I think if she saw one of her friends spending time trolling in the lowest common denominator manner you do (as let’s be honest, there’s nothing remotely witty or smart about you beyond getting short-term cheap heat) she’d tell them to get a life and call them a loser. But in this case it’s a man in his late 30s.

Anyway, I’m off to half the number of threads on page one on a daily basis by divlisting you. See you in your next reincarnation after your looming ban.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 09:14 - Dec 29 with 754 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 17:12 - Dec 28 by Bluefish

Not hot on punctuation.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 09:42 - Dec 29 with 702 viewsCoastalblue

I think you probably need an intervention from a loved one for the benefit of your own health.

God help us if you ever get anything right about football, we'll never hear the last of it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 10:40 - Dec 29 with 671 viewspointofblue

We know that you feel Mick was harshly dealt with by the fans and was forced out by expectation and I’d say that’s fair though Mick didn’t help himself.

We know that you feel Lambert has flattered to deceive, at best, during his time here and his praise for the fans off the pitch has managed to offset issues on the pitch. I think that’s fair as well.

Saying that, Lambert isn’t as nearly as far into his reign as Mick was when the pressure started to mount and calling out hypocrisy is not going to change people’s views; it will just infuriate them. The best thing to do would be to cut the name calling (PR Paul/Shambert) and discuss issues with the team in a dignified manner - I think you might be surprised how many people agree with the base of your argument.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 11:02 - Dec 29 with 643 viewsreusersfreekicks

You need to understand that it's not all about you and your views.
Please grow up.
The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 11:05 - Dec 29 with 633 viewsPecker

The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 23:27 - Dec 28 by Bluefish

I think you are alright. People take things to seriously sometimes. Carry on as you are sir.
The best thing about my "trolling" on here on 11:10 - Dec 29 with 624 viewsPecker

I can only hope that the abuse reported is a joke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024