Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers and Skuse 18:16 - Dec 29 with 4309 viewsr2d2

They run the show. They have been there too long. They have too much clout. The younger ones know nothing but their way for years now. Time to clear them right out. Think they could be one of the problems there now for any manager.
Chambers and Skuse on 10:24 - Dec 30 with 250 viewsKeaneish

Chambers and Skuse on 09:56 - Dec 30 by Herbivore

I've not seen anything from Norwood in a couple of months. His touch is poor and his finishing is poor, he's not putting himself about as much either. I prefer Keane currently I think, especially as in a 4-3-3 he can drop off and play in Jackson or Sears when they go narrow. I'm not sure Norwood has that in his game. You know my thoughts on Judge, he's been so poor for me that I'd rather just get him off the wage bill. I'd much rather see Dozzell or even Huws playing in that midfield three.

I think Norwood through the middle moves defenders around a bit more. He’s chasing down so much outside of the box at the moment he needs to spend more time in it. I think PL may we’ll lean toward Keane next after his goal but he was anonymous against Rovers.

Judge, Dozzell, Huws? All great options. I think Judge has the ability to offer more in and around the box still and has a better work rate than the other two. I think he’s 1 goal and 3 assists in his last six or so games now too. It’s not enough but it’s something!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Chambers and Skuse on 10:47 - Dec 30 with 235 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Chambers and Skuse on 10:21 - Dec 30 by No9

Your view is then that 2 people make the team?

If that’s what you took from my post then heaven help you

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Chambers and Skuse on 11:05 - Dec 30 with 223 viewsNo9

Chambers and Skuse on 10:47 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If that’s what you took from my post then heaven help you

It was your post, read it
No consideration of who else played or any events
Chambers and Skuse on 11:16 - Dec 30 with 216 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Chambers and Skuse on 11:05 - Dec 30 by No9

It was your post, read it
No consideration of who else played or any events

LOL, if you say so Fred

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Chambers and Skuse on 11:33 - Dec 30 with 204 viewsBigManBlue

The problem isn't to do with Chambers' leadership - I can't get my head round this idea that we need *fewer* leaders on the pitch and in the dressing room! The problem seems to me that he's still part of our best centre-half pairing, which at his age and recent form is a poor indictment of how we've recruited in that area. Think he's a great asset to the club, but he should be a backup to the starting XI and not a nailed on starter these days.

Skuse is even tougher to justify, for me - I appreciate that he slows the midfield down from playing the sexy football we all dream of, but without him we don't seem to get enough of the ball to do it anyway. And maybe I'm just being sentimental but the bloke is as blue as they come and I'd love to see him here well beyond his playing years (goes for Chambo too).

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024