Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub 23:01 - Jan 1 with 1881 viewsdavblue

take longer than expected?
Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 23:03 - Jan 1 with 1869 viewsSitfcB

Can imagine it took Phil and the other attendees a bit longer as it’s slower walking with a limp.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 23:15 - Jan 1 with 1812 viewsNthQldITFC

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 23:03 - Jan 1 by SitfcB

Can imagine it took Phil and the other attendees a bit longer as it’s slower walking with a limp.

A limp what?

(I think you saw me coming there)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 09:48 - Jan 2 with 1496 viewsdavblue

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 23:15 - Jan 1 by NthQldITFC

A limp what?

He must have enjoyed to so much he's still there.
Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 11:23 - Jan 2 with 1395 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 23:15 - Jan 1 by NthQldITFC

A limp what?

Oh, it was you pictured in the article then!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 12:55 - Jan 2 with 1269 viewsPhilTWTD

Think you must have mixed me up with someone else, I wasn't in a pub before the match.
Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 14:54 - Jan 2 with 1119 viewsdavblue

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 12:55 - Jan 2 by PhilTWTD

Think you must have mixed me up with someone else, I wasn't in a pub before the match.

'Before' interesting...
Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 14:54 - Jan 2 with 1115 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 12:55 - Jan 2 by PhilTWTD

The lesser-spotted Phil whoosh, well played OP

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 14:58 - Jan 2 with 1096 viewsPhilTWTD

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 14:54 - Jan 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The lesser-spotted Phil whoosh, well played OP

Not sure it's me who should be whooshed!
Login to get fewer ads

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 14:59 - Jan 2 with 1090 viewsDyland

You mean, you weren't actually there for the soapy tit wvnk, but was near someone who was?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 15:45 - Jan 2 with 987 viewsNthQldITFC

Phil, did you make the start of the game or did the 35 minute walk from the pub on 11:23 - Jan 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Oh, it was you pictured in the article then!

Yes, with my twin brother, both wearing little tassels on our heads and standing just in front of the tall lady.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024